Crop Circles and Geoglyphs

Some dudes in Afghanistan made a huge dick and balls out of sandbags so shit can't be that hard.
We put a big dick on Mars
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyOC8zMzYvb3JpZ2luYWwvc3Bpcml0LW1hcnMtcm92ZXItcGhhbGxpYy10cmFjay5qcGc=

Lol relax buddy, I haven't made any definitive claims about anything, other than to say that, with my limited understanding of the phenomena, wooden planks don't seem to account for all the supposed characteristics of intricate crop circles - according to those that research this shit.

Basically I'm just trying to get discussion going about crop circles and Geoglyphs. I have no real stance on the issue, because, like I said, I don't know much about them - just like you.

If you want to fact check that link and get back to us on it, feel free.

Good looks on participating.

You've said I don't know much about crop circles or geoglyphs....why do you believe this to be true? Just because you don't know shit about them doesn't mean I don't either.

As for fact checking your link why would I do that? YOU used your link as a discussion piece to try and project your point, not me. I don't need to defend your link and in fact I basically crushed it with an actual article written by members of the science community.

Alien 1: "What's the best way to establish contact with these 'humans'"?
Alien 2: "How 'bout make some pictures and random geometric shapes in their unprocessed food supply"?
Alien 1: "That's brilliant"!

I never understood this type of logic in these scenarios. If an alien civilization were to contact us, who are we to say what their methods or intentions may be?

Back