CroCop's post - PRIDE conferences

When Heath Herring punched that Japanese guy for kissing him, right before the start of the fight, and knocking him out,...has that ever happened in the UFC lol? The gaijin in Pride did just as many disrespectful things as in the UFC, lets not be so naive here.
perv.gif

Looks like ya...

Dat smoke...

kiss nakao (2).gif

No fights at press conferences in Pride that I can remember. Heath KOed a guy that kissed him before the fight was about to start. Crazy Horse got choked out by the Chute Box BJJ coach and there were a few brawls after fights. I think there was also some sort of altercation between Chute Box and BTT at a breakfast but there wasn't a fight.

There's no need for brawling when you have true greatness.

hqdefault.jpg
Haha still one of the GOAT pics, War Sak

When Heath Herring punched that Japanese guy for kissing him, right before the start of the fight, and knocking him out,...has that ever happened in the UFC lol? The gaijin in Pride did just as many disrespectful things as in the UFC, lets not be so naive here.

Lmao the japanese commentators "whoa whoa whoa hehehehe kissu....homorusexuaru hehehehe"

What is disrespectful about what Heath did?

Eh. Pride also told guy metzger to call out enson Inoue in the ring after knocking out his brother,to try to coax him out of retirement.

Most of pride's "press" stuff happened in the ring and there were def scuffles.

Fedor and mirko themselves never needed to participate in such shenanigans to make money tho

What is disrespectful about what Heath did?

True, I'd say it was Nakao who was being the 'disrespectful' one, but we've seen fighters in the past do that shit before, not in a million years did anyone see that coming lol.
Just disrespectful on Heath's part in that he should of handled it differently, he should of waited, and kicked Nakao's ass in a proper fight after what he did.

True, I'd say it was Nakao who was being the 'disrespectful' one, but we've seen fighters in the past do that shit before, not in a million years did anyone see that coming lol.
Just disrespectful on Heath's part in that he should of handled it differently, he should of waited, and kicked Nakao's ass in a proper fight after what he did.
That whole thing was a work

My favorite Pride behind the scenes moment was Fedor watching Mirko ktfo his little brother

I mean, this shit is as authentic as it gets and just took the anticipation of the inevitable Fedor/Mirko showdown to another level. I've never felt that level of anticipation before or since in MMA

Back