CroCop brawl with Kazuyuki Fujita after fight today VIDEO

Those guys were so on around 10 years ago - Crocop, Fedor, Wanderlei, even Sapp. It's sad that, at 40 years of age, they have to do fake stuff to gain attention over in Japan.

Crocop is the #1 shover in mma

definitely try to create a little bit of distance by pushing people away from him. somebody should make a video of every time Crocop pushed somebody away in a fight then send it with this one.

Well the UFC just did it again with the most fake beef we've ever seen between Cormier and Jones and it worked.
I don't know if they staged this to mock the UFC or to lure more people into the fight lol

Who the fuck wants to see Fujita vs Crocop again? Ishii beat Fujita and Fujita is old and shopworn as fuck he should have retired after the Overeem fight. Crocop should probably retire as well but he shouldn't aim for fights like that

Few take a ways from that video:

1) For being one the most dangerous fighters on the planet, Fedor is a certified gentleman.

2) Cro Cop's headkicks are still lethal.

3) Bob Sapp takes his bouncing duties very seriously.

Thats too much awesome for one ring. Could this cause another tsunami in Japan? Fedorable in a sweater, screaming lady, Wand??? After a LHK?!?!

Let's not forget the ufc getting bankrupt every week.

Stars aligned!

Lol what in the blue hell is going on in here...

As if Crocop understands more than basic restaurant Japanese, Fujita says: "Mirko. You understand, right? You understand, right? Next is me!" Then Crocop shoves him out of his face. Probably scripted.

I'm more interested in any interactions w/Crocop + Fedor + Wanderlei.

Yeah, Crocop looked very muscled. Still got the fighter discipline.

Thanks for the vid. Fedor in something other than the famous ice cream cone sweater, and it's quite tight to show he's still got them muscles...

nice to see this vid especially at 1:30 and onwards

Well the UFC just did it again with the most fake beef we've ever seen between Cormier and Jones and it worked.
I don't know if they staged this to mock the UFC or to lure more people into the fight lol

The Daniel Cormier / Patrick Cummins and Wanderlei Silva / Chael Sonnen feuds looked VERY fake. I don't agree though that Cormier / Jones was fake. The shove was definitely affect based. But they quickly went back to business and focused on their mediocre trash talk.

None of those guys has a Muhammad Ali charismatic type of persona though. They attempt to trash talk, but nothing worthy has come out yet. MMA is still far away from that.

Who cares if it fake. They are older now and need to make some money. It's all fun now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back