Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
Brawl:
[YT]3kChmUH44kk[/YT]

End of the Fight:
[YT]2klUwFCxpB8[/YT]

Immediately after the match was completed with Cro Cop and Ishii, in the ring got former Filipovic opponent Kazuyuki Fujita. He took off his shirt like gorilla and tried to cause fight with Cro Cop. There was Bob Sapp who is "ready" waited outside the ring, but Stipe Drvi

Last edited:
Pro wrestling drama. Crocop's finishing punches on Ishii seemed like he pulled them. I think he hit Dos Caras Jr harder.

I'm not even going to watch the video. Obvious publicity stunt to try to garner interest in a fight I have 0 interest in. How about they make Sergei vs. Cro - Cop. I'd watch that.

Damn Crocop shoved him across the whole fucking ring. He has one hell of a push.

If there is one guy who needs Joe Rogan to tell him what's up, it's Fujita.

I'm not even going to watch the video. Obvious publicity stunt to try to garner interest in a fight I have 0 interest in. How about they make Sergei vs. Cro - Cop. I'd watch that.

Damn it, I lied, I watched it. Fedor was in the ring. It saddens me that he should be anywhere near this sort of ridiculousness!

Wandy comes up to the ring at the end it looks like. A chance he will be fighting in Japan soon?

Meanwhile Satoshii is still crumbled in the corner.

At least 2 fake wrestling angles involving mma fighter off the inoki show

still an ok show

Reddit said it perfectly: Cro Cop has the hadouken of shoves. Knocked Fujita across the ring and on his back. Fedor saved Lenne Hardt too, that was great. I love it. I know it's fake and ridiculous, but damn if it's funny.

I love Crocop but you can clearly see the tall guy that was in his corner also pushed Fujita (with one of his hands not both) at the same exact time Crocop did. that was three arms pushing Fujita across the ring

and as far as pulling his punches, they didn't look to be pulled in there poppin off ishii's head right before the high kick.

Pro wrestling drama. Crocop's finishing punches on Ishii seemed like he pulled them. I think he hit Dos Caras Jr harder.

I don't think the punches looked old at all. If anything he possibly was waiting for the buzzer to go off for the end of the round

Fujita is just looking for a paycheck. As washed up as CroCop is, he would still kill Fujita. Fujita has nothing at all to offer any decent Heavyweight.

Was Fujita challenging CC to a pro - wrestling match?

Even jon jones thought this was fake

lol fedor was protecting the pride lady, didn't notice at first but i saw sapp go bouncer mode

I love Crocop but you can clearly see the tall guy that was in his corner also pushed Fujita (with one of his hands not both) at the same exact time Crocop did. that was three arms pushing Fujita across the ring

and as far as pulling his punches, they didn't look to be pulled in there poppin off ishii's head right before the high kick.

That tall guy is Stipe Drviš, boxing legend...

stipe_drvisV.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stipe_Drews

Jeez.. Did Cro Cop looked jacked or what?!

Back