CroCop 2

18? Damn he's been eating his vegetables.

Probably too small for HW if his frame still looks like this
Screenshot__22_.0.png

If he is anything like his dad then he will be great!

Maybe we can find out if Gonzaga also has a son. 1-1 so far, there needs to be a rubber match to settle it, let the sons do it for em
Manbearpig Jr???

their frame is eerily similar

i wish CroCop was my dad
I had a great dad that was cooler than CroCop. CroCop is pretty cool though. and would probably crush most of our dads LOL.

Some people just hit the lotto

Genetic fucking gifts of god
Father who paved the way and can show his son from his own mistakes etc

love crocop. Would love to see his son do work

I had a great dad that was cooler than CroCop. CroCop is pretty cool though. and would probably crush most of our dads LOL.
ALL of our dads. Every dad on this forum loses to crocop 20 years ago and present.

How often does a son succeed the father in combat sports? AJ McKee, Mayweather Jr, and Roy Jones Jr, come to my mind and thats it.

That's already three, so it's apparently doable.
Also Crocop, despite being a legend among MMA fans, didn't accomplished that much. He was a walking punching bag for half of his MMA run.

That's already three, so it's apparently doable.
Also Crocop, despite being a legend among MMA fans, didn't accomplished that much. He was a walking punching bag for half of his MMA run.
God that sucks to think about too. Especially knowing now that another well placed punch will probably kill the fucking guy.

We need height and weight.
If he isn’t like minimum lightheavyweight not worth comparing him to his dad.

the Ryan couture (son of Randy couture) hype was quickly destroyed

Ryan was losing as an amateur as he had no physical gifts for fighting. He was tough. There was never any hype. Just hey that’s Randy cotoure a kid. Let’s give him a shot.

Who'd get killed by a well placed punch? Mirko?
Yeah. Didn't he retire because he found out his brain was susceptible to like seizures or something? Could've sworn something like that made him hang em up. Give me a minute to do a Google search.

Edit: He had a brain stroke.

If he is anything like his dad then he will be great!

Maybe we can find out if Gonzaga also has a son. 1-1 so far, there needs to be a rubber match to settle it, let the sons do it for em
Gonzaga and his wife, Carolina, have two children, Isabella, 14; and Felipe, 12. Gonzalez said people have asked him why Gonzaga keeps fighting, and he thinks the answer is simple.
Source: https://www.telegram.com/story/spor...kes-on-another-fighting-challenge/2496327007/
So he has a son, and in 2019 that son was 12 . 15 years old now. Three years younger. I say book it for when CroSon is 25 .
It looks like it gonna be a classic striker v grappler matchup! Maybe CroSon will sub him via scarf hold?

Yeah. Didn't he retire because he found out his brain was susceptible to like seizures or something? Could've sworn something like that made him hang em up. Give me a minute to do a Google search.

Edit: He had a brain stroke.

True, but I don't know that he's THAT fragile.

There was no point continuing fighting post 2007. His first UFC run that year was a complete disaster... Not to mention that he didn't take a year off after the vicious head kick from Gonzaga, but instead was in there again with Cheick Kongo a few months later.

His 2nd UFC run 2009-2012 was even more damaging.
He's lucky that he's not in a state like Spencer Fisher.

So I don't get how he wants his son to fight.

Looks like he wouldn't pass USADA. Hope that he knows how to cycle and becomes as great of a fighter like his dad. Also, damn, I feel old when fighters I've followed since I was young now have kids the same age as I was when I started watching MMA.
Yeah dudes got veins on sticking out of his delts. Come on now.

True, but I don't know that he's THAT fragile.

There was no point continuing fighting post 2007. His first UFC run that year was a complete disaster... Not to mention that he didn't take a year off after the vicious head kick from Gonzaga, but instead was in there again with Cheick Kongo a few months later.

His 2nd UFC run 2009-2012 was even more damaging.
He's lucky that he's not in a state like Spencer Fisher.

So I don't get how he wants his son to fight.
He's lucky he still has functioning balls after all the nut shots Kongo hit him with. That fight was infuriating to watch. Just one hard nut shot after the next from that twat.

He's lucky he still has functioning balls after all the nut shots Kongo hit him with. That fight was infuriating to watch. Just one hard nut shot after the next from that twat.

Didn't a knee from Overeem push one of his balls into his body or something?
It was Crocop's own undoing though - he fought those bigger tough guys when he wasn't physically capable of beating them. After Gonzaga, Kongo and Overeem, he still fought Dos Santos, Frank Mir, Nelson,... He's a nutjob if we're honest.

Back