CroCop 2

Looks like he wouldn't pass USADA. Hope that he knows how to cycle and becomes as great of a fighter like his dad. Also, damn, I feel old when fighters I've followed since I was young now have kids the same age as I was when I started watching MMA.

We need height and weight.
If he isn’t like minimum lightheavyweight not worth comparing him to his dad.

the Ryan couture (son of Randy couture) hype was quickly destroyed

185lbs, for now. They mentioned how he's for sure gonna be HW, but i'm not sure about that, however he's still only 18.

download.jpg

There really are stories about his kid doing really well in sparrings, several people close to Mirko talked about it in local podcasts over here. I doubt they're lying and I doubt Mirko would want his son to be given any favors. Time will tell, but it would be such a cool story if the kid makes it big time.

Anyone got pictures of Vitor Belfort at 18 years old for comparison.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Theyre definitely related. Same skull shape.

This is their grandfather.

latest

How often does a son succeed the father in combat sports? AJ McKee, Mayweather Jr, and Roy Jones Jr, come to my mind and thats it.

He's not even flexing, almost as big as the average Sherdogger.

He'll be another dud. Being an elite athlete is a rare thing, hence it rarely is passed down from generation to generation.

There's a big difference between training and the cage door closing for a sanctioned fight.

Cro Cop sounds like a proud father though.

That’s because Ryan couture fucking sucked and had no business being at high level MMA

Back