Cro Cop vs. Gracie? What? In Grappling???

This is some PRIDE FC stuff right here. I don't mind though. As long as he fights JLB very soon and has a big fight by the end of the year.

It's... so shocking it's interesting.

.. but, still.. shocking. Cro Cop, of all people.. grappling. With a Gracie.

.. *mind explosion*

HAHAHAHAHA

Gracie by anything he wants in the first 30 seconds

crocops gonna make it a draw, he is gonna wrap those meaty trees around him in guard position and never let go, maybe he will sub him by depressing the air from his lungs and making him pass out

Good to see Mirko stepping up to fight the elite of MMA. Matches like this and his last fight are sure to build his confidence.

He will be back in the UFC in no time! Nog! Lesner! Chuck Congo! all DEAD via LHK!

Why would CroCop ever sign up for this?? Even the biggest CroCop fan can't get excited for this.

You can't tell me they can't find anyone that is somewhat legit. Since Dream and Elite are buddys now how about Big Foot. CroCop is a smaller HW so why not get a decent LHW fighter to jump in there.

wow.. well its smart

he loses its expected

he wins
the world will be flipped up side down

I somehow see this as ending in a draw

Good to see Mirko stepping up to fight the elite of MMA. Matches like this and his last fight are sure to build his confidence.

It's not MMA. And Cro Crop is beginning to seem like a joke to me.

He leaves the UFC to fight a can.
He turns down a MMA fight with a top dog.
Now he is going to grapple outside MMA rules with a nobody gracie.

Stop letting MMA fans down and step up.

lol, what? He should wrestle Ranleman in a freestyle bout next. Then perhaps the JLB fight under K-1 rules? I'm available for basketball matches by the way.

I thought I was going to click on this link and see he was grappling Roger

Mirko is all about maximum $$$ for minimum effort now...

Nobody expects him to win this, so there's no pressure. All he has to do is show up, put up some resistance, tap out, pick up his check and go back home. No chance of getting all banged up like in a MMA fight.

Smart guy. I

Pretty cool, CroCop is testing himself in something that isn't his bread and butter, nothing wrong with that.

This likely came up because they still want to do the JLB fight, and don't want CroCop getting hurt in an MMA fight before that.

To be honest I'm surprised that, since its K1, that they didn't try to get some bantamweight on 2 days notice without telling him his opponent.

hahah and cro cop wants to fight fedor by the end of the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back