Cro Cop vs. Gracie? What? In Grappling???

this will be interesting, personally i dont think crocop stands a chance. but interesting.

He sure won't be doing any grappling with LeBanner. thats for damn sure.

Thats some crazy shit. Dont really see Cro Cop having much of a shot. Guess its a way to stay busy till they can get the JLB fight back on.

Dammit, I was looking forward to his fight with JLB!

I don't have problem with him being in a grappling match, but don't postpone a fight with JLB for it. LAME!!!

Its postponed due to injury according to reports that came up like a week ago

Its postponed due to injury according to reports that came up like a week ago

yes, I didn't read the entire article at first. My fault, I edited to cover my ass but you ruined it. You're very quick!

Ok CC's offically lost his mind. Instead of fighting world class guys he's doing grappling matches for no reason whatsoever. He's still feeling the effects of that Gonzaga high kick.

here's to hoping gracie chokes him 2 the fuck out.... Fuck it if le banner is not available then fight kharitonov!!!

This is great for Crocop. You guys are idiots. Facing a gracie is a bigger challenge for crocop than you think..It's fuken crcocop in a gappling match!..this is a tough fight for him.

Interesting, but I've only ever heard CC is at a brown belt level, and fromwhat I've seen an average one. Props to him though if he wants to grapple Gracie and lose far be it from me to tell him otherwise.

how come people don't realize that this gives crocop a chance to work precisely on his biggest weakness, the ground game?

Back