Cro Cop vs Fujita 3?

The Mirko-Satoshi fight was 100% real, no doubt about it.

However the post fight circus is indeed probably just a work. Fujita has done pro wrestling, and even Mirko appeared at a pro wrestling match few years ago.
To me, it was just to entertain the fans.

However to say that the MMA fight was fake and Ishii bladed himself is absolutely ridiculous.
I know that there have been some fights in Japan that looked like a work, however most of the fights are absolutely real, and this one was real.

this.

That's my feeling. I just don't trust IGF or any fight in Japan these days. The whole thing screamed pro-wrestling angle. Even the left high kick finish looked questionable.

I have no doubt it landed but it almost looked like Ishii bladed and threw the fight after.

We know for a fact that fighters have been paid off in Japan to take a dive without the winners knowing.

You're right. Ishii clearly bladed himself and it makes more sense to have a 40 year old gaijin as champ than an Olympic gold medalist in judo as champ. Cro Cop is the future.

Thank you for saying what needed to be said.

I love Wanderlei and fedor in the background chuckling as that shit was happening. Wandy was probably remembering the good old times with him and rampage and chute Boxe hammerhouse brawls.

you're right. Ishii clearly bladed himself and it makes more sense to have a 40 year old gaijin as champ than an olympic gold medalist in judo as champ. Cro cop is the future.

Thank you for saying what needed to be said.

lmao.

http://giant.gfycat.com/DisguisedIncompatibleHoneybee.gif

Cro Cop nearly removed Fujita from the ring with that shove.. Put him on his ass lol! Crocops team was handling things pretty well after that too..

Drvis (tall guy) is a former boxer, title holder.

The pony taily guy is Mirko's conditioning coach, and Guiness world record title holder in some areas, have to do some digging to find out which.

Guys are no joke, but they'd get demolished in a MMA match/genuine scrap...

Drvis (tall guy) is a former boxer, title holder.

The pony taily guy is Mirko's conditioning coach, and Guiness world record title holder in some areas, have to do some digging to find out which.

Guys are no joke, but they'd get demolished in a MMA match/genuine scrap...

Very cool sir. Thanks for the info!

Mirko-Ishii was for real.

The brawl after is pro-wrestling bs. I think that a fight is possible but it would be an easy win for Mirko at this point. Fujita is 1-5 in the last 6 years.

Isn't Fujita pro wrestling for Inoki now? Might try to set up a wrestling match
Yes and Cro Cop is fighting MMA for IGF.

And Cro Cop vs. Fujita III was rumored for the INOKI BOM-BA-YE NYE event, but it feel through when they set up Cro Cop vs. Ishii II.

Back