Cro Cop steals Rogan's ride

I blame the limo driver for being a filthy casual.

He didn't steal the car at all. Never drove it, never broke into it, never touched the keys or sat in the front seat.

- He pretended to be Joe Rogan, and basically got a complimentary limo-ride back to his hotel. Yes, it was sneaky and opportunistic.
I'm sure Joe Rogan & Dana White would both laugh quite a bit about that. And i'm sure that when Joe Rogan finally exited the building, the limo driver was probably back there at the event building again. Only takes a few mins to drive 8kms.

Identity theft is real.

Eddie Bravo got shitfaced and did the same thing, in Germany as well, may have even been the same event.

I'm sure but impersonating someone to steal something from them is a dick move. Not something to brag about.

Wow, I bet you're real fun at parties. /sarcasm

ride was confiscated by lucko

64d1ecb4072a2a85e7bb1c13d6d839bd.jpg

That was an awesome podcast. Cro cop is the man. I liked the story about his UFC contract. He said that Lorenzo came to his house, with his private jet, they talked, Lorenzo (whom Cro Cop massively respects) said "when you'll come to Vegas I'll let you drive my Aston Martin"

Cro Cop looked at the contract and said:" This contract is great and if you give me the pen I'll sign it right away but if you're the man, raise it up so I can buy myself an Aston Martin too". Lorenzo took the contract, tear the papers and said to Cro Cop:" You'll get the new contract tomorrow" The next day Cro Cop got a new, much better contract.

Even though he said that he doesn't need that much money. He said that he can only eat one lunch a day and only drive one car at the time. And that he was very poor growing up, that often his mother didn't have food to give him. That's why he promised to himself that once he'll get the money, he was never going to lose it.

He said that he also respects Dana, that he's a very smart person and business man.

Anyway it was great listening to Cro Cop talk for three hours. A real legend!

I also heard (yesterday in training, not in a said podcast) an anecdote that CC is very humble and careful with his money. One of his sons wanted those ugly yellow shoes (Timbalands or what are they), his wife bought them on an airport in Japan and she apparently said:"I hope that he doesn't find out that they cost more than 150$."

Last edited:
s-class isn't for manlets anyway
good job mirko

People need to chill. Youd think from the comments that crocop stole rogans ambulance.

LOL. Crocop seems like a super fun guy to hang out with.

He is a huge troll. I still remember when he punked Ranallo.

Sounds funny until your mom dies of pneumonia because she is waiting outside in the rain for hours. People on this forum need to think before they post. And lost all respect for Cro-Cop. Hope Joe is ok.

He isn't. He died of the deadly pneumonia. I hope crocop is brought to trial for this heinous crime.

He wouldn't have done that to Bas.

Wait....what am I talking about?
yes he would've. lol

<CroCop1>

Back