Cro Cop steals Rogan's ride

And right after that Rogan is talking shit about Cro Cop on JRE ... iz normal

That was more identity theft, not car theft.

I think he'll be fine as long as he doesn't steal his ayahuasca.

Lol, I was there. The whole city went crazy this weekend, it was hot af and a lot of crazy stuff happened, lot of brawls in the city center, people drowning in the Rhein. I was staying at the Hyatt aswell, it‘s only 1 kilometer away from the arena though, a 15 minute walk.

Sounds funny until your mom dies of pneumonia because she is waiting outside in the rain for hours. People on this forum need to think before they post. And lost all respect for Cro-Cop. Hope Joe is ok.

"But your car already left, sir."

joe-rogan-made-the-weirdest-face-on-instagram-and-mma-fans-are-responding-with-photoshop.jpg

Stealing cars is illegal, imo. And Cro COP should know. I will be referring to him as Cro Thief henceforth, and so should you!
He didn't steal the car at all. Never drove it, never broke into it, never touched the keys or sat in the front seat.

- He pretended to be Joe Rogan, and basically got a complimentary limo-ride back to his hotel. Yes, it was sneaky and opportunistic.
I'm sure Joe Rogan & Dana White would both laugh quite a bit about that. And i'm sure that when Joe Rogan finally exited the building, the limo driver was probably back there at the event building again. Only takes a few mins to drive 8kms.

I mean..... seems like a dick move?

How the fuck does Rogan get a limo and the fighters get group transport?

I'm sure Rogan can figure out a ride back since he is already blessed with a complimentary limo from the UFC.
I'm sure but impersonating someone to steal something from them is a dick move. Not something to brag about.

I'm sure but impersonating someone to steal something from them is a dick move. Not something to brag about.
Sure sure, yeah very very bad move. After all Rogan was scarred from being stranded at the event. You should email the german authorities about it right away.

Sure sure, yeah very very bad move. After all Rogan was scarred from being stranded at the event. You should email the german authorities about it right away.
What does that have to do with anything? Stealing something from someone else isn't funny. That's a crime.

What does that have to do with anything? Stealing something from someone else isn't funny. That's a crime.
I know I'm not laughing. I told you, report it right away. I'm sure the German police and the limo company still have the case open.

I'm just watching the podcast. What a legend Cro Cop is.

Lol I was attending that card with a few buddies.

Some fighters get away with being a dick. Others do not.

People are too deep in the Cro's ass.

Back