Cro Cop has spoken

def wishing Mirko well...but also wishing he would call it a career.

this guy is still on the roster

image_crop.php

wtf people are asking for overeem

hes gonna get KTFO

Christ, kinda hope they give him a winnable fight.

I'd also like to see him fight Overeem again.

These seem like contradictory points lol. Yes, Reem is a winnable fight for Cro Cop, but it's also possible that he gets knocked into next year.

Cro Cop vs Big Nog 2. I think it is a winnable fight for both of them. It would sell tickets. I also think he could beat Schaub if given another shot.

They only signed him cause bellator wanted him. I don't think they would sign him if bellator wasn't interested as well. Pure business from the ufc i think.

Who does Mirko get on his second run at UFC for welcomeback?

Mirko vs Hunt
Mirko vs Gonzaga II
Mirko vs Schaub II
Mirko vs Nelson/ Overeem winner
Mirko vs black monster

Possibilities are endless.

Has to be Gonzaga. All the highlights of him getting kicked in the head must give him nightmares.

Well, his ability to speak a second language still appears quite high, so that's encouraging.

True enough.

I love Cro Cop, don't want to see him get ko'd anymore though. He's a really intelligent guy but I guess he has that need to fight.

WAR CRO COP!!!

I'll support whatever decision he makes. If the guy wants to fight, let him fight.

No. Just no. I refuse to get excited about this. :(

Yikes. Mirko seemed to hit the end of his prime before coming to UFC the first time. Since leaving the UFC, he has only beaten undersized Japanese HW's and lost to another HW who went on to go to the UFC! So the one guy who would earn his way to the UFC is the same guy that beat Mirko. I'm not sure how well Mirko will do in the UFC.

I'm kind of surprised UFC took Mirko back. I suppose if he had left and then went on like a 6 fight winning streak it would make sense. Maybe they are looking at his kickboxing record since leaving UFC which is a respectable 7 - 1 - 0.

Well, even old man Mirko is prospectively dangerous to most HWs.

Some potentially winnable fights for him would be:

Frank Mir
Gabriel Gonzaga Rematch
AA
Stefan Struve
Matt Mitrione
Mark Hunt
Brendan Schaub rematch
Maybe, maybe Josh Barnett (beat him in the past, but they are at two very different times in their careers).
Big Nog
Soa Palelei
Maybe Antonio Silva

Hmmm, I gues there are som winnable fights for the guy after all.

Back