• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cris cyborg now

Yeah because Nunes beating the shit out of someone who was afraid to fight her is such a good barometer of her skill.

how good is cris skill beating all the 135ers she has in the alst 2 years.

my point is why fight cat when u can just fight tonya in stead.

I get cris cuts a lot of weigh to make 145 so why not walk around at 175 so she could of fought ronda. I know she feared losing.
<DisgustingHHH>

yes I was at the arena watching it.

cris looked like crap. the point is why fight cat when she can fight tonya instead.

She won every single minute

How did she look bad lol? Specifically?

Guarantee we see this fight within the next year. Cyborg has been professionally and personally disrespected by the UFC and Dana for years. The only way she's going to take a Nunes fight is for big money

Lol. Cyborg deserves no respect from the UFC. She bitched and moaned and tried to discredit them in the media because she wanted them to make a FW division. For her.

They made her a division and gave her a title shot right away but she refused them. Twice. Was more than happy to win the belt by beating short notice, fattened up BW, Tonya Evinger for the belt though.

I dont think cyroids is afraid to fight anyone. But theres no one her size that poses a challenge so she gotta pick on little folks who actually accomplished things and make them move up to get destroyed unfairly by her genetically altered 40 lb weight advantage.

All that refusing fights thing is not out of fear its out of her just not being that bright,having tito as her manager or needing some time to hide under the octagon from usada w jon jones.

Cris is the female Wandy. They said he fought only cans, but it was hard to get anybody to fight him and he made even good fighters look like cans. Amanda would be in for the beating of her life.
Pretty sure wandy fought rampage 3 times,2 of which he won,fought mark hunt,fought mirko cro cop twice,fujita,amd gilbert yvel even though hes a lhw,on top of also beating arona,sakuraba,and many other good fighters. Coming in here saying wandy only fought cans even attributing it to someone else,without lambasting it with hellish disdain,is a bannable offense.

Lol yeah Cyborg is so scared of Nunes who throw what she wanted on scared Pennington, missed half the shots and then finishes Pennington because she already quit.

If anything Cyborg will ask even more for the fight with Amanda because Amanda looked so beatable and slow. Cyborg will murk her.

Cyborg would fuck her up really badly, Nunes should stay and defend as long as she can because it is not going to be a good night for her if she ever fights Cyborg.
I think they both know that and she doesn't want to tarnish a fellow countryman.

u mean the guy who took a lot of peds went 3-7 in ufc and chael took down wearing only flip flops.

of cris didn't think she lose the fight would been signed already.
I mean the tough mofo who steamrolled through Pride where he could do his rough stuff and never put on a boring fight.

after seeing what Amanda nunes did to rocky at ufc 224 she will now say she moved on from any idea of a super fight with her.

cris really is the king of fighting anyone who has no risk of beating her so there no reason to fight nunes who would beat her bad and leave her beltless

cris would much rather fight leslie smith 10 times in a row than nunes once..
You must live in some wacky parallel universe. Nunes post fight interview was her 100% backing out of anything with Cyborg. She taking a vacation then wants Ketlen. Then after she'll go for Reneau.

Amanda probably crys at night saying why did I ever call out Cyborg to begin with. Nothing chris can do if the girl wolnt step up.

Lol. Cyborg deserves no respect from the UFC. She bitched and moaned and tried to discredit them in the media because she wanted them to make a FW division. For her.

They made her a division and gave her a title shot right away but she refused them. Twice. Was more than happy to win the belt by beating short notice, fattened up BW, Tonya Evinger for the belt though.

BINGO.

She won every single minute

How did she look bad lol? Specifically?

come on she was sloppy and the only reason she wasn't in more of a risk is cause tonya striking is bad and she couldn't take down someone who im sure out weighed her bye 20 pounds.

Lol yeah Cyborg is so scared of Nunes who throw what she wanted on scared Pennington, missed half the shots and then finishes Pennington because she already quit.

If anything Cyborg will ask even more for the fight with Amanda because Amanda looked so beatable and slow. Cyborg will murk her.

cris will think I can find other cans who pose to risk of beating me instead.

You must live in some wacky parallel universe. Nunes post fight interview was her 100% backing out of anything with Cyborg. She taking a vacation then wants Ketlen. Then after she'll go for Reneau.

Amanda probably crys at night saying why did I ever call out Cyborg to begin with. Nothing chris can do if the girl wolnt step up.

how about Amanda already knows cris doesn't want it any more.

when reneau fight nunes reneau wins .

come on she was sloppy and the only reason she wasn't in more of a risk is cause tonya striking is bad and she couldn't take down someone who im sure out weighed her bye 20 pounds.

In what was was she sloppy?

She literally controlled the entire fight. She basically treated Evinger like a sparring partner until she tried to finish lol.

Then Cyborg fought Holly and beat the breaks off her standing. One counterpunch at a time.

People want to say Cyborg is a sloppy brawler.... easiest way for a poster to out themselves as somebody who hasnt watched her fights.

How cyborg has fans on this website is beyond my understanding. This is a known cheater who blatantly abused steroids for years to the point of physiologically changing her voice, tried to rig a scale to make weight against an opponent she already outweighed by 20 pounds, and constantly plays the victim despite the UFC giving her everything she’s ever wanted in the weakest division in all of MMA.

You really hate Cyborg. All you are saying is its ok for Nunes to back out, but Cyborg saying REPEATEDLY in the media, in interviews and to the UFC that she will fight her basically shows you are wrong.

You dont like Cyborg, we get it. Amanda is full of it if she says she sent a signed bout agreement Cyborg would easssilllyyyy sign that. The only thing that COULD have happened is that the UFC never sent the agreement to Cyborg.

Cyborg saved a card, but she wanted to fight nunes, and would still love to. You are talking about Nunes who pulled out of a fight because she had magical sinus issues all the sudden.

As for your Holly comment, almost everyone considered that her first real test in the UFC and Holly was even a decent bet to win. She lost imo pretty badly.

It doesnt matter what anyone says though, you are just going to keep repeating cyborg is scared of Nunes, nunes is better, cyborg sucks blah blah blah. You even tried to say Cyborg was SCARED of Ronda...the girl who DUCK Cyborg for yearrrrsssss and even came down to 135 when she originally started at 145 just to not fight her.

I understand why you might not like cyborg, but to even think she is scared of anyone is stupid. She would and maybe will murk Nunes, what exactly is Nunes better at? Getting hit?

Your not here to have a discussion you are here to get people to save Cyborg sucks and Nunes would win 90% of sherbros know that she isn't scared and she would murder her. She took it easy on Tanya and was getting used to be patient, she is trying to fight smarter and its working well. IF she bum rushed Holly that fight might have been different, as it is now she is getting tactical and if anything that makes her more dangerous.

Maybe she will fight Cindy, maybe Megan, she is in a shit division but thats not her fault, she has always fought at her class, there isnt much for her there but she has tried to move down and can't. Honestly it doesnt matter who she fights though, just admit you dont care for her, and there is nothing she can do to make you appreciate her. I am sure your response will be "she wants to fight cans" or something like that. You don't care and you only want an echo chamber of cyborg sucks.

There is a lot negative about cyborg, but being scared or a shitty fighter are not those things.

People want to say Cyborg is a sloppy brawler.... easiest way for a poster to out themselves as somebody who hasnt watched her fights.

Fuck outta here lmao. Maybe you’re the one who’s never seen her fights. When she fought Baars she was completely outclassed and relied solely on her juiced up strength.

How cyborg has fans on this website is beyond my understanding. This is a known cheater who blatantly abused steroids for years to the point of physiologically changing her voice, tried to rig a scale to make weight against an opponent she already outweighed by 20 pounds, and constantly plays the victim despite the UFC giving her everything she’s ever wanted in the weakest division in all of MMA.

She is a good fighter, thats why she has fans. She got caught one time and has passed numerous test since. While its annoying how she can diva it up, when she gets in the cage its must watch, every.single.time.

I totally get why people dont like her though, but none of that is because she sucks at fighting. The scale thing was bullshit I agree, but I think she is much more professional now then she was in the Strikeforce days its been 7 years since that even and I think she has learned from it. I do totally understand not liking her for the whining, drug use, and other shit. But this dude is saying she is scared of Nunes is just silly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back