cris cyborg now

Nunes knows a fight with Cyborg is a bad idea. Why do you think they had this card in Rio for Rachael Pennington? It was suppose to be Cyborg vs Nunes she's gonna be ducking all day.

Those shots Amanda was taking against Pennington.
If those were from Cyborg she would be sleepy sleepy after a full round.
She's a full weight class larger and built by advanced chemistry , so there is that

Nunes knows a fight with Cyborg is a bad idea. Why do you think they had this card in Rio for Rachael Pennington? It was suppose to be Cyborg vs Nunes she's gonna be ducking all day.

or cris changed her mind about ufc 226 and saved ufc 222 instead.

If Nunes fought aggressive, cyborg would destroy her in one round

if Nunes point fights it would be a prolonged ass whipping that goes to a decision
Cyborg fights hardly ever go to a decision. Nunes will be on her ass. Period.

Cyborg fights hardly ever go to a decision. Nunes will be on her ass. Period.

I should have rephrased that lol.

It should have said "has a chance of going to a decision, but not likely" lol

Honestly think Nunes would gas by the 3rd round fighting Cyborg and she'd get finished

"Seeing what Nunes did to Pennington"?

{<huh}

You mean barely beat a fighter that had no business fighting for a UFC title and then said fighter decided she wanted to quit on the stool? That fight was Pens for the taking, yet, we are reminded of the vast differences between men and women's MMA or even the mentality between a champ and a non champ. Heck, even imagine Holly telling Wink "I want to quit", and in a fight that was pretty close where she was going in to the final round? Would never happen.

None of the judges in Cyborg vs Holm scored the fight 50-45 for Cyborg. Two of them had it 48-47 Cyborg, which I agree with, and one had 49-46. But for sure Cyborg showed she was the better fighter. If your point is that Nunes vs Cyborg would be a strong decision win, then I can agree with that.

But when it comes to arguing over the subjective term, "destruction", I'd reserve that for fights like Cyborg vs Leslie Smith. I don't think it is likely that Cyborg beats Nunes in that fashion.

2 of the judges were being generous to Holm for giving her the 1st 2 rounds. Holm looked good by controlling most of the action with her footwork and getting off first and stalling Cyborg against the cage with underhooks but Cyborg probably did more damage with strikes overall in the 1st 2 rounds.

Back