Cris Cyborg has a boyfriend now.

Just imagine what cyborg could do to you in bed if she wanted to and wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it+

mmmmm

theyve been going out for a long time..... he runs her social media

<JRSmith40> before every time they do it..

Has sherdog become TMZ?? The fuck....
PmA.gif

Well for me Romero is cleaned (they bought the supplement he used from the shelf and it was contained) and Ortega got busted - still like him. I think supplements are just a edgy thing in combat sports as in any sport. Just dont get it why they crucify Cyborg alone.

Yeah, I still think it's fishy as fuck. Kawa managed to prove the exact same thing with Jones' tainted dick pills, then he failed another test a year later. I know Romero hasn't failed since, but where there's smoke there's fire. And considering how hard him and his team push the boundaries of every other rule, he's still very suspicious.

JDS is one of my favourite fighters of all time, and I definitely question the legitimacy of his accomplishments now. The tainted supplements excuse is the athletic equivalent to a dog eating your homework.

If she was genuinely happy she wouldn't have to write an essay on social media to convince other people
I think that’s what a lotta people do nowadays. Instead of going to their friends house and telling them what happened they post on Facebook or whatever she posted on.
That’s why it’s just Sherdog for me, I don’t want any of you weirdos actually knowing me!

I thought Gabi Garcia was her boyfriend

This man is doing the Lord's work. Someone has to sexually satisfy Cyborg. If she goes too long without that good good lovin' she might go out and take it from some poor unwilling man on the street.

Thank you sir for saving a potentially never-ending stream of emotionally shattered men at crisis centers.

Yeah, I still think it's fishy as fuck. Kawa managed to prove the exact same thing with Jones' tainted dick pills, then he failed another test a year later. I know Romero hasn't failed since, but where there's smoke there's fire. And considering how hard him and his team push the boundaries of every other rule, he's still very suspicious.

JDS is one of my favourite fighters of all time, and I definitely question the legitimacy of his accomplishments now. The tainted supplements excuse is the athletic equivalent to a dog eating your homework.

I don't know. Like there are fighters were it's just obvious as fuck that they can't fight without the juice (Vitor, Bigfoot, Reem, Hendricks, JBJ) there are others that are not pushing the bounderies of PED abuse like they did - if they do at all. It ain't black or white for me, but I understand if you think that way. TRT Vitor was godlike - TRT less Vitor couldn't fight a top 15 and win..

they can recreate these pride posters

method%3Dget%26s%3D2ywv8mx-03-07-2016-9-25-46-297.jpg

Pride+10.jpg

At least there's no confusion as to who tops and who bottoms.

<{1-69}>

? Dick Pills, TRT doesn't help and crime JBJ didn't cry out? And people don't hate on her for crying out but for her having abused steroids at all. Moreover they don't even cry about steroids anymore, they just blantly bash her the worst way by just the way she looks (calling her a man) - as said I guess people are afraid of her.
I'm not afraid of her. And maybe "people" cry out about her using steroids, but that's not what I'm saying. You break the rules, you get dealt with, and move on. I just don't like her behavior. She bitched about getting tested more than others until holly holm shut her down revealing Holly has been tested MORE than Cyborg. Then there was the spironolactone that she got flagged for but ultimately exempted which was super fishy but whatever. Then you add to that the situation in Thailand where she called the cops on the testing agent. As for Jon jones, I believed his dick pills excuse and he was punished. As far as Vitor...TRT wasn't against the rules. And I've never heard of Jon or Vitor lashing out and making the accusation of being unfairly singled out. Once you get caught cheating once, you should expect to be scrutinized more and welcome the opportunity to prove you are clean. Cyborg chooses to play victim and I'm not with that. I was team Cyborg hoping that Rousey match materialized so I don't dislike her as a fighter. I do dislike her "broke dick" bf.

Back