Cris Cyborg has a boyfriend now.

They were on Brendan Schaub's podcast together. I couldn't watch it though because I find Cyborg's voice very irritating, and because Elbe is an idiot.

Elbe must have appeared to be a rocket scientist beside Scarborough though.

Last edited:
Oh shit,I remember when he broke his penis,that story got around.

I do not deserve this kind of shit on my vacation.

Man I hope Cyborg uses a lot of lube I'd hate to see that guy incontinent.

That guy is most definitely bisexual and if Wanderlei Silva made a pass at him, he would most likely go for it. Honestly dating Cyborg is the closest thing you can get to having a gay experience, without actually having a gay experience. I won't lie, I've fantasized about a female bodybuilder once or twice. But the moment I've actually seen it. And see how big their clit is from the steroids use, BARF, immediately turned off. Gina Carano is GOAT. Even a fat Gina makes my penis hard like a samurai sword.

Cyborg told him to turn over and take it like a man...

That guy is most definitely bisexual and if Wanderlei Silva made a pass at him, he would most likely go for it. Honestly dating Cyborg is the closest thing you can get to having a gay experience, without actually having a gay experience. I won't lie, I've fantasized about a female bodybuilder once or twice. But the moment I've actually seen it. And see how big their clit is from the steroids use, BARF, immediately turned off. Gina Carano is GOAT. Even a fat Gina makes my penis hard like a samurai sword.
Lol.. a female bodybuilder..
Chicks with dicks are way better...

Wow you guys are pathetic. I honestly hope she is happy. The way you are bashing on her, she must be the most hateful person alive...

I bet no Reem, Vitor, Anderson and JBJ combined got as much hate as Cyborg for her steroid use. She must scare you guys deeply.
None of those guys ever cried about being singled out for testing after they failed. It's not all about the offense. I hope she's happy too.

He just wants the D. is normal

Lol.. a female bodybuilder..
Chicks with dicks are way better...
women that have some thick thighs and ass do it for me. Female bodybuilders have those thighs. I just don't like when they have that male looking torso. But if they just did only lower body, like every day leg day. Haha. Looks good to me. That's why I always liked female softball players. They had those thick thighs. And I'm like "yep"

Cyborg was her ex husbands name first. She kinda stole it

Back