• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Creep Catchers

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Any of you enjoy this shit? Honestly I love binge watching it. Its like reality tv but to the extreme. Basically the legend himself Chris Hansen inspired dozens if not hundreds of people to recreate HTCAP in their own towns. Theres something fascinating about seeing how someone reacts to being not only catfished, but realizing everyone is going to find out they are the worst scum on the planet

Some of these guys have busted over 100 dudes in their towns.

Kind of boring compared to tcap tbh. Needs Chris Hanson.

Funny you should bring this up, honestly... I love binge watching it. Its like reality tv but to the extreme. Basically the legend himself Chris Hansen inspired dozens if not hundreds of people to recreate HTCAP in their own towns. Theres something fascinating about seeing how someone reacts to being not only catfished, but realizing everyone is going to find out they are the worst scum on the planet

Some of these guys have busted over 100 dudes in their towns.

Don't the police do similar to suspected predators?

Somebody high up in my work got caught by these guys - I never suspected him. Now he left his job and the city and lives in a cave somewheres or something.

As much as i'm pleased to see these people being caught, I'm always critical of the creep catcher people. They're clearly losers who are morally grandstanding, exploiting the lowest people of society in this case pedos, to look really good.

You can tell the way they try to show off to the camera while grilling the goofs.

And who does that with there time? They spent 6 months doing this? I could have done way more with my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody high up in my work got caught by these guys - I never suspected him. Now he left his job and the city and lives in a cave somewheres or something.
Maybe in a van by the river.

Back