Crazy Pub Brawl in Tasmania: manlets, sucker punches, CTE, pool balls and cue sticks

Ha ulverstone! I had a stopover not to long ago there and thought what a quaint lil (but kinda run down) town.

Tassie in general, peoplewise is kinda like Hobbitown with lots of friendly bumpkins but just goes to show there are sleepers everywhere I guess.

I've been to Burnie before, seemed ok but went to the local for a few beers and did get a weird vibe that's for sure.

Ha ulverstone! I had a stopover not to long ago there and thought what a quaint lil (but kinda run down) town.

Tassie in general, peoplewise is kinda like Hobbitown with lots of friendly bumpkins but just goes to show there are sleepers everywhere I guess.

Are they getting a mine soon or do they have one? could be the local fracking crew as well hahahaa

this brings back nostalgia. the amount of pub brawls ive seen in rural australia is insane.

My god, this one is amazing! I don't even know what to talk about. I do enjoy the manlet slipping on the stairs. Then he throws the chair at ... an unconscious teammate?

And anyone shitting on North American mullets needs to check themselves, then watch this video. That fuckin guy looks like an extra in Deliverance or something. "Drunken Raper #4, played by Willie Dangler"

Sucker punching a manlet is never a good look. That black dude sucker punched at least 4 people.

on the other hand, isn’t wearing sunglasses on your hat asking for it?

Needs more skullet man

Looks like ripper from last action hero
7810e930a5b6b25de6832e244f1649f469bbc1cd_hq.jpg

Me: "Where'd that dude with the tank top come from?"
Him:
WYErZuSlQ50Mj3Qm0vE4ZgozXMl8PVKcS-fDP2ZqC84.jpg

always funny to see how the sucker punches are usually standing in the back when the fight is going on and just swoop in every now and then to get a shot in

pathetic
They always look the same too.

fucking rough looking pub.

Tassie is fucked in general to be honest.

I like how that guy in the torn green shirt just goes outside near the end and looks like he's sipping a cup of coffee and soaking in the morning rays while standing over that unconscious guy.

OMG I laughed so hard at the way that poor dude spilled his beer all over himself when getting sucker punched in the face at first.

Some weird reactions: he just stays down for like 2 mn and then goes berserk with the pool stick.

In any case, pretty messed up. Looks like many people got hurt in there, hope nothing serious.

Back