Crap workouts...

nopardaid

bammed
@Green
Reaction score
Due to my current job, I am required to work out, do calisthenics 3x a week Monday Wed and Friday. These include your typical stupid fucking crunches, leg lifts, push ups and that type of fodder. Also we have to run at least a mile everyday we work out. Not enough to really kill me but enough to make me too tired to do my normal routine. I had been making good gains while I was off of this "program" but now I am back on this bullshit and I am trying to figure out if this is going to kill my real work out (3 day split deads, squat, ohp, etc.)?
I kind of know the answer, but in a way, I just want to vent on the ridiculous shit I have to do for a paycheck!
I had been doing the 2 day split months ago, but I got pretty sorry results. I just don't think 2 days are enough for me. To top it off I am a hardgainer and it takes all I can just to put on a couple pounds a month.

why do you HAVE to do this? whats your job?

yeah what kind of job makes you run

overtimes you could get used to running a mile

that would kill me though

Do BW+ exercises (weighted vests and so on) like squats, GMs, push-ups, pull-ups, etc.

Tell them Leg Lifts are bad for your spine.

get your doctor to write you a note excuseing you from doing it then they can not make you becuse of the legal ramafacations

Tell them their workout is for pussies and suggest an alternative. Or tell them you do your own superior workouts at home.

Or just do it and eat more. I can't see any reason why such a weak workout would hamper your lifting. Playing basketball 3-4 hours a week would be much more taxing..

i do 10 hours of physical labour every day, have a bite to eat then head to the gym or go train. just take good care of yourself and make sure you get lotsa rest

Back