Cracked's 7 Special Membership Types Every Gym Needs to Offer

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No "Especially Elite because I'm more Elite than you" plan?

How about a "New Years Resolutions are bullshit so let me lift in peace" plan?

8> " I only do functional training like super sets in the middle of the gym so everyone can see that I am not a bodybuilder" plan

9. "I could kick anyone's butt in here 50 years ago, so I will just read a newspaper on that abductor machine..." plan. Comes with "I only come to gym so I can flash myself in the locker room" option.

10. The "talk unnecessarily loud in the presence of others about my routine, lift numbers, and diet" plan.

11. The social media attention whore plan w/ post per minutes incentives.

The I squat to parallel (as if that is so hard) and act better than everyone because I do, even though I'm fat and not even strong plan. Same price as the I mock people for being in great shape plan and for bodybuilding to protect my own ego plan.

I'm not mocking people on this site for caring about sports performance. I just find these people obnoxious in real life when they don't play sports and sit their judging people. They are almost always fat or really skinny. I don't get it. There's a few people at my gym always talking shit on people who lift for aesthetics.

Last edited:
Back