@purple
Reaction score

demo footage

oxdruas.gif

UY1lS9M.gif

JJRwy8r.gif

Open World gaming has always been synonymous with

Last edited:
They keep mentioning Crackdown 3 Multiplayer. What about single player?

The silence on single player is the only thing that has me worried.

I never played the first two for some reason but I think this will be a day one purchase for me. It just looks fun.

The first two were a lot of fun. A little bit like gta but you could jump from sky scraper to sky scraper and throw cars around. All sorts of crazy shit.

the first two had me addicted like crack , looking for those orbs, I just bought them last year used again to get all those damn orbs, good times!

Loved the first game. Not sure if the sequel was bad, or if the novelty simply wore off, but I was bored as shit playing it. This looks like Crackdown, but I think they're going to have to do a bit more than "run around in open world, collect orbs, and blow shit up" for it to be a success this time around.

Nice to see that the franchise is still kicking though. It's come a long ways from being a Halo 3 promotion.

Seriously? The game is already a fail if it's going to force co-op on the player.

That too.

Remember all the shit Microsoft got for saying the XBone was going to require constant internet connection?

The development teams are starting to do the exact same thing, like this game requiring online co-op to fully experience the game. Or EA saying that the new Battlefront is going to be online only.

Back