Cowboy's Suspended 6 Months Due to Nasal and Orbital Fractures

Kael Rills

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He shouldn't retire. He should just rest and heal up.

I think he just faced three fighters that were better than him. He can still be a top 5 to 10 guy.

Touch of death

iu

Give him a few easy fights for wins, then parade him out there against an up and comer for an easy win for the new guy.

Bu bu but those shoulder strikes were weak as fuck! cowboy has no chin! Kevin Lee said so.

That's what happens when you step in with Mr McGregor.

Damn, Conor even said he was glad he didn't have to hurt him too badly and he'd be back soon. Imagine the damage he would have done if he had ill intentions, no wonder Khabib is ducking him and choosing the easy fight with Tony instead.

not to be that guy but you guys think taking a dive dosnt involve real damage? but you accept wrestlers hit eachother with objects and blade themselves? not everybody gos down to phantom strieks like in boxing.

i do have to say the fight wasnt fixed it was just handpicked, but that logic dosnt line up. i mean a Pro fighter actually taking hits?

Damn, Conor even said he was glad he didn't have to hurt him too badly and he'd be back soon. Imagine the damage he would have done if he had ill intentions, no wonder Khabib is ducking him and choosing the easy fight with Tony instead.
Conor can't do damage from his back, Tony can, and also has submissions.

You're reaching boy.

These medical suspensions happen all the time
Do to nasal & orbital fractures sustained in 40 secondz?

<YeahOKJen>

Give Conor his due. o_O That nose & eye didn't break itself.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
But Cowboy got paid to lose. Mendes got paid to not try to KO Conor. Alvarez got paid to not wrestle. Judges got paid for Diaz II decision. Dustin got paid to pretend to be KO'ed

Fun fuct :

The nose and orbital fractures are the hardest bones to fracture on the whole human body.

Source : Dr myanus.

Shoulders of doom mofos!
<{anton}>

not to be that guy but you guys think taking a dive dosnt involve real damage? but you accept wrestlers hit eachother with objects and blade themselves? not everybody gos down to phantom strieks like in boxing.

i do have to say the fight wasnt fixed it was just handpicked, but that logic dosnt line up. i mean a Pro fighter actually taking hits?

Do you know how dangerous punches/kicks to the face/head are? There's not an idiot on the planet who could be paid to take numerous head strikes from a guy like Conor. It's not even close to being the same as a WWE wrestler taking a blade out of his wristband and strategically cutting himself on the forehead. Punches to the face/head can quite easily kill you. A chair shot strategically placed to the forehead is highly unlikely to cause any real damage. No pro-fighter WANTS to get hit.

The Cowboy taking a dive conspiracy theories are just as retarded as the flat Earth idiocy.

Fixed fight. Dana had a surgeon weaken Cerrones facial structure backstage to legitimize this win even further.
First thought came to my head. Cerrone was like "Sure! No problem!"

Cerrone: they aint even healed from the tony fight really!

Dana: ok...no post fight press conferences for you pal!

Dr. Mayonnaise is wrong, the sternum is the hardest bone in the body to break. I have had my nose broken twice and it wasn't that difficult!o_O

Back