Cowboy's Suspended 6 Months Due to Nasal and Orbital Fractures

Do you know how dangerous punches/kicks to the face/head are? There's not an idiot on the planet who could be paid to take numerous head strikes from a guy like Conor. It's not even close to being the same as a WWE wrestler taking a blade out of his wristband and strategically cutting himself on the forehead. Punches to the face/head can quite easily kill you. A chair shot strategically placed to the forehead is highly unlikely to cause any real damage. No pro-fighter WANTS to get hit.

The Cowboy taking a dive conspiracy theories are just as retarded as the flat Earth idiocy.
i agree its not a dive, but to say no one would get paid to take strikes? that makes no sense dude. they are fighters. for 1 fights have been fixed before del rio got head kicked and put out against mirko, and 2 you must have never seen ecw or indie wrestling.

people will have glass broken in their face and take far worse punishment. again im not taking about the moves they land but the objects and blood they will let spill their own blood. you really think NO FIGHTER would ever let conor hit them for dough? cmon dude. people do worse to them selfs for less.

Do you know how dangerous punches/kicks to the face/head are? There's not an idiot on the planet who could be paid to take numerous head strikes from a guy like Conor. It's not even close to being the same as a WWE wrestler taking a blade out of his wristband and strategically cutting himself on the forehead. Punches to the face/head can quite easily kill you. A chair shot strategically placed to the forehead is highly unlikely to cause any real damage. No pro-fighter WANTS to get hit.

The Cowboy taking a dive conspiracy theories are just as retarded as the flat Earth idiocy.

1 million is more than enough.

hell ... my grandpa did that for 300 bucks (bare knuckle)

lol

Cowboy will come back to headline a Fight Night, strike while the iron is hot

The fix is in boys.

Broke his own orbital.

UFC employees.

Dont believe his lies.

Fake news.

Michelson-Morley experiment.

Falling speed.

Look into it.

There, hopefully I got them all.

even the black eye and 'blood' looked fake.

Bum nose, he blows it and it'll break again

tenor.gif

Damn now i feel even worse for my horrible reaction to the fight. Cerrone is a warrior! Godspeed in your recovery Cowboy!

People are overlooking the damage the second knee to the face did, after the shoulder strikes. There were three knees to the head of Cerrone in total, the first one being more of a thigh to the head.

i agree its not a dive, but to say no one would get paid to take strikes? that makes no sense dude. they are fighters. for 1 fights have been fixed before del rio got head kicked and put out against mirko, and 2 you must have never seen ecw or indie wrestling.

people will have glass broken in their face and take far worse punishment. again im not taking about the moves they land but the objects and blood they will let spill their own blood. you really think NO FIGHTER would ever let conor hit them for dough? cmon dude. people do worse to them selfs for less.

I know you agree and that's good. I respect you for that.
We're talking about whether a fighter would take money to take a prolonged and vicious barrage of head/face strikes and I still don't believe anyone would. Fighter or not. Fighters don't compete thinking I'm being paid to get smashed in the face/head. They go into fights thinking they're going to win and the other guy isn't going to hurt them. Do you see what I mean?

As for Cro Cop vs Alberto Del Rio... I wasn't aware that was a fixed fight? What kind of proof do you have for that?? You'd have to be mentally disabled to get paid to take a Cro Cop LHK flush!

He breaks bones by blowing he's nose. Retire no wants to see this bum choking and kissing peoples ass in the cage again.

Holyshit! No wonder Khabib is hiding behind a pillow if Conor can break skulls with shoulder strikes

Fixed fight. Dana had a surgeon weaken Cerrones facial structure backstage to legitimize this win even further.

“Donnie Boy... I know this sounds extreme but the bones will heal stronger than admantium so you will come out on top in the end and I’m a power bottom so there’s that too. So do we have a deal or what”

But it landed with the toes! Where's that idiot?!

This literally proves cowboy has no chin and is brittle as fuck
this just prove that the strikes were hard enough for damage his nose and orbital bones and to cause visual damage in his face, saying that he got rocked by them because he has no chin is pretty retarded.

Wasnt his orbital broken 3 months ago?

But twitter and sherdog told me it was fake and fixed?

I'm so confused.

Does this mean people on twitter and sherdog aren't always right & sometimes push narratives to confirm their bias?

Surely not??

Back