Cowboy is the second guy Conor is not trash talking and shakings hand, first one was Max Holloway

Jean-MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
You all forget the lead up of Conor vs Holloway, they were no trash talk, respect and hand shaking between them.
In an interview about this a long ass time ago , he said that he only trash talk people that trash talk him. But if his opponant is respectful, he gonna be respectful.
And exept Max and Cowboy , every conor's opponant trash talk him or said something that upset conor.

Timestamps :

He is real as it gets.

Your thoughts.

Conor03.gif

Khabib said he would humble Conrad, that is why he is respectful to Cowboy

Max was pretty much the only featherweight that wasn't jealous of the attention Conor got

Every other one was calling him a clown or a joker

Max was pretty much the only featherweight that wasn't jealous of the attention Conor got

Every other one was calling him a clown or a joker

Exactly brother !

But yet everyone hates Conor for trash talk. Even Khabib started talking trash first.

But yet everyone hates Conor for trash talk. Even Khabib started talking trash first.
There was a time when his trash talk was humorous and did not come off scripted. It got to the point where all he talked about was having more money and the trash talk became annoying. Also, not backing it up and excuses have also led to people tiring of it.

Conors smart
He ain’t going to get a bite out of Max

all the others were easy pickings

Donald is easy pickings too, he’s not doing it because we’re spinning the ‘reformed character’ gimmick this time

Yes
You all forget the lead up of Conor vs Holloway, they were no trash talk, respect and hand shaking between them.
In an interview about this a long ass time ago , he said that he only trash talk people that trash talk him. But if his opponant is respectful, he gonna be respectful.
And exept Max and Cowboy , every conor's opponant trash talk him or said something that upset conor.

Timestamps :

He is real as it gets.

Your thoughts.

yes he is made of three dimensions, if you mean “real” in that sense.
Remind me again who started “it” first, Conor or Floyd?
Wasn’t he drunk/drinking liquid courage for those promos as well, saying pseudo racist shit?

I guess this is generally how he is with people that are respectful towards him. I don't think Siver shit talked him tho and he called him a midget, german steroid head lol. Idk maybe Siver did.

Conor’s a poor man’s Chael when it comes to trash talk.

I think its also possible with potential court cases coming up that he is a little more careful about the image he portrays of himself

I guess this is generally how he is with people that are respectful towards him. I don't think Siver shit talked him tho and he called him a midget, german steroid head lol. Idk maybe Siver did.

For Conor vs Siver, Conor answered the prediction question "by KO under 2mn".
Then for some reason Siver got mad and said that "he can put his prediction right in his ass, he got lucky in his last fight (agains Poirier). Then Conor trash talked him of steroid user and things got heated.

Back