Cowboy is the second guy Conor is not trash talking and shakings hand, first one was Max Holloway

Conor, even an an unnecessary asshole to Dustin Poirier of all people.

Dustin started first saying that "McGregor is all talk" "I'm gonna make him humble" "I will whoop Conor silly ass" . Classic behaviour of a jaleous man because Conor was bringing all the intention.

Max was pretty much the only featherweight that wasn't jealous of the attention Conor got

Every other one was calling him a clown or a joker

probably the reason why Max and Conor are boys now.

You all forget the lead up of Conor vs Holloway, they were no trash talk, respect and hand shaking between them.
In an interview about this a long ass time ago , he said that he only trash talk people that trash talk him. But if his opponant is respectful, he gonna be respectful.
And exept Max and Cowboy , every conor's opponant trash talk him or said something that upset conor.

Timestamps :

He is real as it gets.

Your thoughts.

Because cowboy and Conor have an agreement
.... and if conor talks too much trash then Cowboy will forget he is supposed to take a dive in this fight lol

Conor03.gif

Khabib said he would humble Conrad, that is why he is respectful to Cowboy

Mystery solved.

What do you say when you're on camera slugging an old man, under investigation for 2 rapes?

Yeah cause they were both prospects. Max was a 21 year old kid. No body gave a fuck about them. It's different now. Conors been humbled by Khabib and Floyd.

There was a time when his trash talk was humorous and did not come off scripted. It got to the point where all he talked about was having more money and the trash talk became annoying. Also, not backing it up and excuses have also led to people tiring of it.
whats the name of the actress in your avatar

Conor was actually originally set to fight Andy Ogle in Boston (Holloway was the replacement). He had nothing but respectful things to say about Ogle, calling him a "tough Englishman". I think all the fighters Conor laid into (besides maybe Brimage) talked shit about him first.

Conor03.gif

Khabib said he would humble Conrad, that is why he is respectful to Cowboy
are you a bot that spams this gif when the word conrad is typed. ive never seen such an obsession. unhealthy imo.

Yeah cause they were both prospects. Max was a 21 year old kid. No body gave a fuck about them. It's different now. Conors been humbled by Khabib and Floyd.

It's not because they were prospects, it's because Max was always respecful towards Conor.
Nobody gave shit about Conor and Brimage, but still Brimage talked shit about irish fans and things got heat up

I tell you right now if Conor fight GSP there will be absolutly no trash talk from him

Back