Cowboy Headkick KO

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conor doesn't 1 punch KO people.

Conor is counter striker, Cerrone gets TKO’d by aggressive strikers.

Cowboy is bigger and has taken harder shots by harder hitting fighters.

Cowboy is a veteran and knows what he is up against.

Cowboy is crafty and a kickboxer first and foremost, he WILL set up the headkick.

Bet on that Cowboy headkick KO.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. People talk about the only way Cowboy can win is by taking Conor to the ground and subbing him. People seem to forget Cowboy has knocked numerous opponents out by headkick.

Cowboy is crafty and a kickboxer first and foremost, he WILL set up the headkick.

If Conor doesn't win that's how I see it going

The only guys who fall for dumb head kicks are new-to-striking wrestlers.

Where's your betting slip?
Talk shit, get it.

Conor is not a counter puncher
He plays to his opponent's weaknesses

"Cowboy is bigger and has taken harder shots by harder hitting fighters."

then his brain is nice and ripe for Conor. <Goldie11>

people also said Whittaker would eat Izzy's shots because he survived big shots from the bigger, stronger Yoel, but obviously it didn't play out like that.

Conor sets up and places his shots very well, i don't see Cowboy surviving 2 rounds.

Your prediction can happen if and only if the match goes to championship rounds because Conor gets gassed pretty easily. In the first two or three, no way.

Where's your betting slip?
Talk shit, get it.
That's dumb.
You don't have to gamble to have an opinion on the fights.

You do need to produce a bet slip if you claimed you bet but what you're suggesting is silly.

Only gamble if you have disposable income. How strongly you feel about the outcome is inconsequential.

Did Conor being a solely a counter striker just seem to stick after the Aldo fight or is it just me?

Silly Sherboy fantasy.

That's dumb.

You do need to produce a bet slip if you claimed you bet but what you're suggesting is silly.

Only gamble if you have disposable income. How strongly you feel about the outcome is inconsequential.

I think you missed his point. The last line in the OP is telling people to bet on a fighter. If one is sure enough to tell other who to bet on, they should be betting on that fighter.

The only guys who fall for dumb head kicks are new-to-striking wrestlers.
This statement is silly. I would love to here more of your MMA opps I mean UFC knowledge. What is MMA? AMIRITE

Did Conor being a solely a counter striker just seem to stick after the Aldo fight or is it just me?
This. Mcgregor won most of his fights by starting fast and pressuring his opponents. Just because he's very good at countering doesn't mean he's solely a counter striker

This. Mcgregor won most of his fights by starting fast and pressuring his opponents. Just because he's very good at countering doesn't mean he's solely a counter striker
Yeah I don’t know what people are watching. There’s such thing as an aggressive counter puncher.

That's dumb.

<{poor?}>

Back