Cowboy Headkick KO

Conor doesn't 1 punch KO people.

Conor is counter striker, Cerrone gets TKO’d by aggressive strikers.

Cowboy is bigger and has taken harder shots by harder hitting fighters.

Cowboy is a veteran and knows what he is up against.

Cowboy is crafty and a kickboxer first and foremost, he WILL set up the headkick.

Bet on that Cowboy headkick KO.
Whodafook is that guy?

Cowboy is crafty and a kickboxer first and foremost, he WILL set up the headkick.

I agree with everything you said, except for that Cowboy is bigger. Man when you look at both of those guys, Cerrone may have 3" of height, but the weight is the same, Conor actually has a longer reach, and he looked big as fuck on the scale I was actually surprised. Still tho, I believe in the many ways Cowboy has to win and think he can pull off an upset. Will be interesting to see if he kicks the fuck out of Conor's legs or not.

Conor doesn't knock people out because of insane power it's because of precision and timing with respectable power. The hardest punch isn't what always knocks people out.

If I had to guess:
Conor, round 2, left foot straight kick to the guts, cowboy folds over and backs up, falls over, Conor throws a 4-5 punch combo each landing clean and herb stops it with cowboy leaning against the cage.

Conor's kick
BogusHeartyBat.gif

How cowboy will look

giphy.gif

I predict deez tingz

I'm actually curious too see how Conor deals with a diverse kicker like Cerrone. It will be interesting and it should be talked about more than getting Conor down and subbing him.

Back