COWBOY CERRONES A JOURNEYMEN" - TYSON FURY

I like both, but Nate is more of a journeyman. Cowboy's a solid gatekeeper, like everyone's already pointed out. Cowboy was Tony's last fight - Tony's getting a title shot. Gaethje beat him and suddenly got into title contention. Now Conor's somehow getting a title shot at 155 if he beats Cowboy at 170... That's gatekeeping, bro. But he's constantly been in the top 3-10 at two different weightclasses. That's insane.

For some reason I read this as Tyson Griffin and I was like "Griffin is calling someone with more success than him a journeyman??".

Tyson...Fury? The guy doesn't even watch MMA regularly.

Tyson Fury you are fighting in a weak era of heavyweights and only reason you are undefeated is becasue you are a Giant at 6 foot 9 and have long arms and can move away.

Also why diss fighters with losses? in boxing Almost all of the ATGS have high losses, Only Floyd and Marciano are undefeated.

The current 41 year old Manny Pacquiao has like 15 losses in Boxing and Muay Thai Kickboxing combined and still considered a top dog.

You right
The biggest HW that ran away from the smallest HW for 12 rounds ..
Eh, maybe Sylvia vs Couture?
Nah, im just being an ass. Uncalled for.
But still, most everyone tried to run away from 5'10 Tyson way back then. They just couldnt make it to the 12th, 10h or whichever.

Tyson Fury you are fighting in a weak era of heavyweights and only reason you are undefeated is becasue you are a Giant at 6 foot 9 and have long arms and can move away
Bro, you must let Struve know you're into this.
You will surely make him into THE unbeatable, GOAT HW.
Tidwell is the next DW or DK.
Ffs. This motherfucker isnt even a 19 whitebelt.

i think like he said he doesnt understand it. its a diff sport. in boxing their records are propped up by beating bums. in ufc they face good competition from the start pretty much.

in ufc some fighters get a resurgance. i dont follow boxing but i dont think boxers come back from too many losses? ala robby lawler etc.

Cerrone is a crowd pleaser and fan favorite, never won the big fights and is inconsistent but you can't dismiss him as just another journeyman fighter, Fury is basing his theory purely on Cerrone's losing record ("A man who has lost 13 times is classed as a bum really" -Fury) but the Boxing legend readily admits he doesn't really know or follow the sport much, but if he would he would notice and recognize 99% of the fighters that Cerrone has lost to (no bums in there whatsoever)

darren till is a bum.
his karate lunge punch vs woodley was lol.

Last edited:
i think like he said he doesnt understand it. its a diff sport. in boxing their records are propped up by beating bums. in ufc they face good competition from the start pretty much.

in ufc some fighters get a resurgance. i dont follow boxing but i dont think boxers come back from too many losses? ala robby lawler etc.

bum boxer >>> bum kickboxer >>> bum mma fighter

Tyson Fury you are fighting in a weak era of heavyweights and only reason you are undefeated is becasue you are a Giant at 6 foot 9 and have long arms and can move away.

Also why diss fighters with losses? in boxing Almost all of the ATGS have high losses, Only Floyd and Marciano are undefeated.

The current 41 year old Manny Pacquiao has like 15 losses in Boxing and Muay Thai Kickboxing combined and still considered a top dog.

lol you just can’t help yourself can you fella!

Back