Cowboy Cerrone: "not today mother*****r" (video)

Shame on me for sleeping on this dude untill he embarassed jury, Then i see stuff like this and im even more of a fan. Damn i hope i he kick's benson's ass.

Shame on me for sleeping on this dude untill he embarassed jury, Then i see stuff like this and im even more of a fan. Damn i hope i he kick's benson's ass.

You didn't now who he was? You're in for a treat.

Other sherdoggers might flame you now tho

Also not enough props is given to mr Alvarez. He looked like a beast in the first round.

Idont think anyone except for Pettis would beat Cowboy that night. Atleast not without it being a war.

True. Too many people are acting like Eddie is going to be a bust because of that fight. Eddie is still legit, but Cowboy is on fire right now. Bendo will be the decider if he's ready for another crack at Showtime. But I still think Eddie can make a run. He looked phenomenal in that first round.

Diaz fans. They agreed not to go the ground and Cowboy paid the price. Diaz still couldn't stop him. And that was over three years ago and what's he done since then while Cowboy has beaten so many top lightweights? Fought five times and has a losing record.

They agreed not to go to the ground? wtf?

Nate was just the better fighter that night get over it you sound like a bitter ex girlfriend

They agreed not to go to the ground? wtf?

Nate was just the better fighter that night get over it you sound like a bitter ex girlfriend

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Do...s-That-Altered-Course-of-His-MMA-Career-79559

In a fight he was favored to win, Cerrone allowed Diaz to get into his head. Cerrone reveals that he had a prearranged agreement with Diaz where the two would stand and bang for the duration of the fight -- which is why Cerrone never followed his opponent to the ground despite knocking him off of his feet several times. Diaz would take a unanimous decision, humbling Cerrone in the process. But that loss taught Cerrone that he has a job to do in the cage: win.

Makes perfect sense with how that fight went. I don't see Cerrone making up something like that. It was incredibly stupid on his part. I'd love to see them fight again.

Back