Cowboy Cerrone: "not today mother*****r" (video)

I was just talkin about this the other day.

after melvin rocked him before cerrone won he said at the post fight presser

"he hit ma and i was like "Whoa Shit"(shakes back and forth)- Mutha fuckin Cowboy

It's crazy that he's still only been knocked down twice in his career, only once from head shots.

The flurries Barboza and Alvarez put on him would have put a lot of LWs on their ass if not completely out. Not even mentioning the hundreds of punches he absorbed against Nate.

Guy is a stud. Shows you just how good Pettis is though, he break Cowboy's will pretty fast in that fight. Outside of that, he's practically been like the Terminator.

Guy is a stud. Shows you just how good Pettis is though, he break Cowboy's will pretty fast in that fight. Outside of that, he's practically been like the Terminator.

He didn't break his will, he broke his liver.

"When he put me in the clinch and gave me 300 unanswered uppercuts"

It's crazy that he's still only been knocked down twice in his career, only once from head shots.

The flurries Barboza and Alvarez put on him would have put a lot of LWs on their ass if not completely out. Not even mentioning the hundreds of punches he absorbed against Nate.

One of the best chins of our time IMO.

Also not enough props is given to mr Alvarez. He looked like a beast in the first round.

Idont think anyone except for Pettis would beat Cowboy that night. Atleast not without it being a war.

Perhaps it also shows just how strong bendo is then did he not eat 3-4 pettis liver kicks in a row and still was fighting ?

I think he should have asked them to reschedule it for next month on Denver's card. Cutting the weight after two days of post-fight eating will mess up his preparations.

I thought Cerrone won the first fight and got robbed. In the second fight, he got caught in one of Henderson's Guillotine's before everyone recognized how lethal they were and specifically trained to avoid them when they fought him. It makes me laugh when people act like Cerrone got dominated or outclassed when he fought Benson: Pfft, Henderson's 2-0 against him. I remember that most people thought he won the first fight, both fans and media.

Perhaps it also shows just how strong bendo is then did he not eat 3-4 pettis liver kicks in a row and still was fighting ?

He blocked them. Still looked like they hurt as a motherfucker though. Then we all (including benson) though he was safe when he finally got it to the ground... That fight lol.

He blocked them. Still looked like they hurt as a motherfucker though. Then we all (including benson) though he was safe when he finally got it to the ground... That fight lol.

blocked them?

maybe a bit

blocked them?

maybe a bit

i never been kicked in the liver, but i wonder if it's like getting kicked in the balls. the glancing blows hurt, but they're nothing like those shots which hit you squarely, drop you, and make you puke.

Nah, this guy broke Cerrone's will

diaz+cerrone+flip+off.gif

Nah, this guy broke Cerrone's will

diaz+cerrone+flip+off.gif

Diaz fans. They agreed not to go the ground and Cowboy paid the price. Diaz still couldn't stop him. And that was over three years ago and what's he done since then while Cowboy has beaten so many top lightweights? Fought five times and has a losing record.

Bendo didnt eat a single liver kick.....Pettis could have kept kicking him, but it wouldnt have mattered because the liver is on the opposite side of the body.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back