Cowardly SoyBoy Antifa GOON calls out 9/11 widow then runs when her Alpha male son shows up

What are we disagreeing on, what is more offensive or what is more corrosive?

Thier is a reason beyond thinking of the children, that these powerful positions were traditionally held to a higher standard.

Being offended is a feeling, and feelings aren't real.

Corrosive has nothing to do with feelings.

I disagree there is anything corrosive about NAMING actual people in an organization when talking about CORRUPTION in a certain investigation

That is worlds different than screaming death to FBI Agents, calling a black FBI Agent a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Or rioting and looting because the FBI has certain individuals that are corrupt

The latter might be more hip and cool to some but IMO it is not.

This. I am a "lefty" and i can't stand these idiots. Same with "SJW's". I don't know any liberals in real life that do any of this shit and i know quite a few. It's just a few select dipshits.

But, while the "antifa" guy is a moron, do we actually know if her husband died in 9/11? I'm gonna say that unless there is actual proof, she is probably full of shit. It's just like when i see random idiots at bars claiming they were a Navy Seal. Just because someone says something, doesn't mean it's true. And i also don't even know if that's actually her son. I mean, come on this is basic shit.

That "antifa" guys a bitch though. Why would you run? I'm not some tough guy or anything, but if i'm gonna talk shit like that, i'm not going to run away when one guy confronts me. Is he that scared of getting hit?

I’m a Navy Seal and I died in 9-11

Although I don't know if it's you in the video running away, I must say that guy ran all the way into the future of 2020 (When Trump wins again)

That's great. Just don't be surprised as to why this kind of behavior becomes more and more normalized.

I didn't say it was a bad thread.

But the reasons you may be enamored with it are probably different than mine.

I have no idea because I have no clue who you are

But hillbillies are hilarious. Almost as funny as Antifa goons

I have no idea because I have no clue who you are

But hillbillies are hilarious. Almost as funny as Antifa goons

Ya, it's fuckin hilarious when some dude gets his head blown off right in front of a couple of little kids.

Ya, it's fuckin hilarious when some dude gets his head blown off right in front of a couple of little kids.

I’m not sure me saying hillbillies are hilarious is the same

But yea, those kids might actually be better off now. MIGHT

But yea, those kids might actually be better off now. MIGHT

Isn't the entire premise of this thread that we should be outraged at those who make fun of people who lost loved ones in a tragic situation?

You are literally acting in the same exact manner as the "antifa goon".

Isn't the entire premise of this thread that we should be outraged at those who make fun of people who lost loved ones in a tragic situation?

You are literally acting in the same exact manner as the "antifa goon".

No. I watched a guy put his children in extreme danger then get himself killed. Luckily for those kids maybe they will now not be put in danger again

But hey, you can keep trying with this

No. I watched a guy put his children in extreme danger then get himself killed. Luckily for those kids maybe they will now not be put in danger again

But hey, you can keep trying with this

No need to try. You cast a bright shining light on your hypocrisy all on your own.

You and the 'antifa goons' are simply two sides to the same face.

No need to try. You cast a bright shining light on your hypocrisy all on your own.

You and the 'antifa goons' are simply two sides to the same face.

As long as I’m the photogenic side

Clearly does. You quote almost every post I make lol.

You have ZDS clearly

Come now. Let’s not lie. Only not smart people do that

It just hurts because I was one of the few that didn’t pile on and say you were capable of doing what this Antifa dude did

They are young kids with next to no life-experience who have had their heads filled up with hatred of the West by teachers and lecturers. They think they know it all.

They are young kids with next to no life-experience who have had their heads filled up with hatred of the West by teachers and lecturers. They think they know it all.

The guy in the video going on the rant to the woman is like 30 lol.

Back