Cowardly SoyBoy Antifa GOON calls out 9/11 widow then runs when her Alpha male son shows up

That's great. Just don't be surprised as to why this kind of behavior becomes more and more normalized.

Behavior of the loony left? I'm not surprised at all, more temper tantrums to come.

Come now. Let’s not lie. Only not smart people do that

It just hurts because I was one of the few that didn’t pile on and say you were capable of doing what this Antifa dude did

Lol what? Nothing on sherdog ever hurts haha

Use more buzzwords so you don’t actually have to think

The guy in the video going on the rant to the woman is like 30 lol.

Plenty go to school well into their 30s, now. Stay at home, getting worthless degrees, as mentioned above. But they do become thoroughly indoctrinated comrades.

Lol at that bitch running. Too bad he did t coo a beating from the alpha.

Lol what? Nothing on sherdog ever hurts haha

Use more buzzwords so you don’t actually have to think

Read my post 32 more times. Then ask yourself if your reply makes any sense at all

If it still makes sense in your opinion. Get in your car and drive off the nearest tall cliff

Antifa doesn't seem to like to fight unless they have significant numerical advantage or weapons.

Wouldn't be too sure. How many Sandy Hook truthers did we have on here? Could see a few of them shouting down parents of victims, telling them their kids weren't real :eek:

The Sandy Hook truthers tend to be on the right. I'm definitely don't think any of the regular right winger post would act this way in public. I wont speak on the trolls, there is definitely something wrong with those guys.

Well, there goes the fake theory

She is also getting flak for not possibly lying about being a widow of a 9/11 police officer. I say that really isn’t the point although I don’t think someone should lie about that. The asshole stated his position on nypd regardless of his issue with her. I just wish the guy who said he was the woman’s kid would have caught him.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

Nothing to see here. NPC just moving the goalpost.

This NPC meme is the most ironic shit ever. The way you want to call people out for reciting trite dialogue is with a low effort quip that repeats the same meme every one else is using this week?

Nothing to see here. NPC just moving the goalpost.

This NPC meme is the most ironic shit ever. The way you want to call people out for reciting trite dialogue is with a low effort quip that repeats the same meme every one else is using this week?

It's an insult towards people who are posting brainless bullshit. If you are able to put forth a coherent argument, you're not an NPC. If you post brainless lies or misinformation and cannot participate in dialogue, then calling a person a non-player character fits. And that it annoys so many is hysterical.

The person I quoted said something that meant absolutely nothing towards what was being discussed. It was bringing forth off topic buzzword talking points instead of talking about the subject being discussed. That's a braindead response worthy of the NPC label. If you don't like it that much, it bothers me not. Make good points and deal with the points at hand and you can avoid the label.

That's a hell of a thing to say to somebody who doesn't agree with you politically. Both sides in the video are goons, the Antifa crowd was fine digging their own grave.

Back