Covington: MMA Media are bunch of crybabies without degrees

Jesus Christ.

For as much as i dislike Colby, i hope he wins this fight, because if he doesn't, he better lean on that degree he covets so.
Considering he said himself, the UFC was about to show him the door until he came up with this act, and he seems hellbent on running it into the ground.

He's getting shine, but as he pulls the curtain back on his shtick, he's going to find that eventually even the hayseeds who are eating it up are eventually going to catch on that they're being used, and then it's gonna get dire. I think if he loses this fight, he's going to pivot to WWE (If possible) as quickly as possible.

Bill gates has no degree
Zuckerberg has no degree
Steve Jobs had no degree
Most business owner has no degree
Yeah and doctors have degrees. Journalists should defo have some kind of education if you don't want it to be a fake news, no integrity shitshow like a lot of "news" are nowadays.

He should call the cops on those crybaby journalists

says the guy who ran to the police after getting hit with a bag.

Yeah and doctors have degrees. Journalists should defo have some kind of education if you don't want it to be a fake news, no integrity shitshow like a lot of "news" are nowadays.
All the people I mentioned do not have degree but have educations... Most business owner do not have degrees but have educations...

And most millionaires are not doctors but business owners...

Still doctors should be honored

Back