Covington: MMA Media are bunch of crybabies without degrees

BMF = Broken mediocre fighters

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL at Colby "running for Congress or something like that"

Colby is right but I still can't support coming up with a fake personality. That's borderline on some multiple personality/bipolar shit lol

Sport over entertainment

What a character "All thee people are dumb and stupid. Or virgins and losers. This is my character now. I just say that all these people are not smart"

Bill gates has no degree
Zuckerberg has no degree
Steve Jobs had no degree
Most business owner has no degree

He better win his fight or I bet the near future will suck for this guy

Most college degrees are pointless. Case and point? Colby putting his college degree to great use by... *checks notes*.... cage fighting.

What a character "All thee people are dumb and stupid. Or virgins and losers. This is my character now. I just say that all these people are not smart"

a character like that should run for President of the United States...<BC1>

Bill gates has no degree
Zuckerberg has no degree
Steve Jobs had no degree
No need to take Colby literally. He's doing his act now.

That’s hilarious. They either have no degrees or something useless like Philosophy.
tenor.png

Colby has the same degree as Chael IIRC, a BA in sociology from the University of Oregon. Funny that Colby took sociology which is the degree for snowflakes that he pretends to hate. Anyone who had to do mandatory courses in it knows what I'm talking about.

Bill gates has no degree
Zuckerberg has no degree
Steve Jobs had no degree

He ridiculed "MMA Journalists" for not even having "Journalism degrees" - it was very specific not a shot overall at people without degrees.

I'm strongly rooting for Usman but that doesnt blind me into hating Colby or misinterpreting what he says.

It is kind of true that mma media is basically made up of fanboys and bloggers, but a journalism degree should be like a weekend course and not an entire college major.

Lol....said the student athlete with a degree in Sociology. If you could wrestle you’d be just as degreeLESS.

Back