• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Covid true believer psychology explained

I've been getting vaccines approved by the government for 60 years.

Maybe I thought compliance should be mandated because it made sense? ~700,000 Americans died between 2020 and 2021.

That's not the flu.

Maybe... if the vaccines were shown to actually do something after 3 months. And even that's questionable.

And now Pfizer admitted heart inflammation is an adverse side effect.

Mandating a shit vaccine like this should be criminal, especially since hurts young adults and COVID has almost zero severe cases in this age group.

Yes, it was deadly for very old people with several existing health conditions. And the young people it did affect were almost all severely obese with other health issues as well.

It could have been wake up call that the average US citizen has a shit diet, gets almost zero exercise, obese or worse and and in general... just in shitty health.

Nope... Here, take this shot and continue to live your crappy lifestyle and we'll see in a few years for Type 2 diabetes or Heart Conditions.

lol...

Come... Tell me how Africa did with Covid?

Maybe... if the vaccines were shown to actually do something after 3 months. And even that's questionable.

And now Pfizer admitted heart inflammation is an adverse side effect.

Mandating a shit vaccine like this should be criminal, especially since hurts young adults and COVID has almost zero severe cases in this age group.

Yes, it was deadly for very old people with several existing health conditions. And the young people it did affect were almost all severely obese with other health issues as well.

It could have been wake up call that the average US citizen has a shit diet, gets almost zero exercise, obese or worse and and in general... just in shitty health.

Nope... Here, take this shot and continue to live your crappy lifestyle and we'll see in a few years for Type 2 diabetes or Heart Conditions.

lol...

Come... Tell me how Africa did with Covid?

There's a funny meme...it's one No Vax Guy and another guy who has all these syringes sticking out of him. They both look at each other and say, "I thought you'd be dead."

I think about this statement that young people didn't really need it; to them it was no worse than the flu. But a young person could pass it on to an old person. So to me, this is an example of extreme selfishness.

There's a funny meme...it's one No Vax Guy and another guy who has all these syringes sticking out of him. They both look at each other and say, "I thought you'd be dead."

I think about this statement that young people didn't really need it; to them it was no worse than the flu. But a young person could pass it on to an old person. So to me, this is an example of extreme selfishness.

The flu? lol...

Covid was barely a cold to most young adults and kids.

My girls were slightly sick for a day. One had a slight cough with no fever. The other did have a mild fever and slept most of the day, but was completely back to normal the following morning.

Guess what... Even with the "COVID vaccine", you still caught and spread it. It did nothing to stop the spread. We were told all lies by Pfizer.

It was useless. Most countries highest surge was after most of the population was vaccinated.

Dude... These are not vaccines, not in any sense of a definition prior to the the definition being changed to so the Covid Shots could be classified as a vaccine. Isn't that crazy to you?

You're living in a bubble of misinformation created by shit media and corrupted politicians.

Think about this... It's been shown that Original Virus was by far the worse. And every variant got weaker quickly. Delta was still bad, but Omicron wasn't shit. And now... most people will likely don't even know if they have COVID or a regular cold. And if they can't tell the difference, what does it matter?

Now... Was COVID weakening the natural progression of a pandemic virus? It could be argued yes.

Reminder... Its Pfizer. They've been fined Hundreds of BILLIONS for lying to the public and regulators. How do you have so much blind faith in them now?

Last edited:
Uhmmm....no. EUA stands for "Emergency Use Authorization ("acception" isn't a word, by the way). By the time the limited mandates came into being, approval was well past EUA.

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. “While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.”

Since Dec. 11, 2020, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has been available under EUA in individuals 16 years of age and older, and the authorization was expanded to include those 12 through 15 years of age on May 10, 2021. EUAs can be used by the FDA during public health emergencies to provide access to medical products that may be effective in preventing, diagnosing, or treating a disease, provided that the FDA determines that the known and potential benefits of a product, when used to prevent, diagnose, or treat the disease, outweigh the known and potential risks of the product.

Food & Drug Administration - August 23, 2021

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...-drugs-had-safety-problems-after-fda-approval

The flu? lol...

Covid was barely a cold to most young adults and kids.

My girls were slightly sick for a day. One had a slight cough with no fever. The other did have a mild fever and slept most of the day, but was completely back to normal the following morning.

Guess what... Even with the "COVID vaccine", you still caught and spread it. It did nothing to stop the spread. We were told all lies by Pfizer.

It was useless. Most countries highest surge was after most of the population was vaccinated.

Dude... These are not vaccines, not in any sense of a definition prior to the the definition being changed to so the Covid Shots could be classified as a vaccine. Isn't that crazy to you?

You're living in a bubble of misinformation created by shit media and corrupted politicians.

Think about this... It's been shown that Original Virus was by far the worse. And every variant got weaker quickly. Delta was still bad, but Omicron wasn't shit. And now... most people will likely don't even know if they have COVID or a regular cold. And if they can't tell the difference, what does it matter?

Now... Was COVID weakening the natural progression of a pandemic virus? It could be argued yes.

Reminder... Its Pfizer. They've been fined Hundreds of BILLIONS for lying to the public and regulators. How do you have so much blind faith in them now?

I don't think whether it felt like the cold or the flu really matters or was the point.

You didn't still catch the original Covid strain. You caught mutations of the original strain.

I'm not arguing you should get boosters today, but fuck all if you're going to tell me the danger outweighs the benefit.

I don't think I live in a bubble of misinformation. I get my info from the same places I get my Israel/Hamas info.

All the off topic posts and once again heaps by the respect my authority smurfs.

To the pro choicer/critical thinking people, the topic gives understanding for the ones that don't seem as brain damaged as others. Off topic posts will give them an excuse to merge threads. You're being trolled due to the thread topic and/or drug induced brain damage.
Nothing else makes sense after all the evidence/proof, science, statistics etc etc

The tards are just doing tard stuff and the evidence is the lack of enthusiasm with vaxx status/timing(almost complete absence)

They were forced into compliance, most because they're weak and scared, a few for their loved ones and others because heaven forbid they aren't allowed to spend their money.

Argue with idiots, get dragged down to their level and lack their experience.
Seriously look at what some of this extended flock believe, marry it up at whats been categorically proven and you'll quickly realise they are trolling and/or fucking morons.

Uhmmm....no. EUA stands for "Emergency Use Authorization ("acception" isn't a word, by the way). By the time the limited mandates came into being, approval was well past EUA.

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. “While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.”

Since Dec. 11, 2020, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has been available under EUA in individuals 16 years of age and older, and the authorization was expanded to include those 12 through 15 years of age on May 10, 2021. EUAs can be used by the FDA during public health emergencies to provide access to medical products that may be effective in preventing, diagnosing, or treating a disease, provided that the FDA determines that the known and potential benefits of a product, when used to prevent, diagnose, or treat the disease, outweigh the known and potential risks of the product.

Food & Drug Administration - August 23, 2021

You are right, I was hungover and got the abbreviation incorrect.

Still experimental!

Did you take the experiment?

LoL if you did!

I don't think whether it felt like the cold or the flu really matters or was the point.

You didn't still catch the original Covid strain. You caught mutations of the original strain.

I'm not arguing you should get boosters today, but fuck all if you're going to tell me the danger outweighs the benefit.

I don't think I live in a bubble of misinformation. I get my info from the same places I get my Israel/Hamas info.

I caught the original strain. It was top ten worst sickness I've had. Every flu was worse by a large margin.

Did you get the newest booster?

This concept got brought up on a podcast recently and it was a real 'ah-hah' moment for me.

https://psychology.iresearchnet.com/social-psychology/social-psychology-research-methods/forced-compliance-technique/#:~:text=For example, in the original,was very interesting and enjoyable.

GettyImages-1317614712-e1643686959636.jpg

This explains the way people who experienced forced compliance during the Covid era often turned around and wanted to force that same compliance on others: They were seeking to comfort themselves by convincing themselves they actually thought Covid mandates made sense.

This is a pretty interesting concept and honestly a pretty scary one.
Sounds about right. I still see idiots alone, outside with masks on or driving alone with masks on {<jordan}

This is probably the one topic people will never admit how stupid they were (not you) or how wrong they were (you?) about a lot of things. You don't think there were some incredibly dumb and hypocritical takes during the real-time of it? For example:

No, wearing a mask into a restaurant, walking 18 footsteps and take it off all dinner in a jam packed restaurant, only to put it back on when you walk out, makes no sense in any way shape or form.

No, the overwhelming majority of people wearing those 50 masks for $3 a pack dollar store deals did nothing. Even the CDC said those masks were useless but everyone was wearing them.

Yes, while you were locked in your house "following the rules" celebrities and rich people went to the Superbowl in LA where only the servers and staffers had to wear masks while they all laughed it up in pictures 20 people deep.

Yes, in NYC the Mayor said celebrities and entertainers were exempt from vaccination policy, while you the citizen are mandatory and even barred from a lot of employment without it.

There are tons of examples of how absurd this was. Just so many dumb takes that people will never acknowledge because it was pushed down by authority figures.
Okay so what was the endgame then? Was it money? I'm interested in your opinion.

The more interesting question imo isn't why people initially went along with it, but how it's possible that people are still trying to argue in favour of some of these ridiculous measures. It's like they can't cope with the reality of having fallen for a scam so they fool themselves into copying the same lies.

Sadly I live in a country where people in hospitals are still asked to wear masks now and it looks like they'll keep on doing it forever. It's funny to see how people copy behaviour so easily. Just a few months ago I was in the waiting area in the hospital when my wife was giving birth. Out of the 10 people I was the only one not wearing a mask. After half an hour of sitting there more than half of the others waiting had either taken theirs off or turned them into chin masks. Bit of an unrelated rant I guess but I wanted to get it off my chest.

I usually don't put on a seatbelt but I don't feel strongly about it either way. I just don't really see a super strong argument to mandate it though. So there are slightly less ambulance workers needed overall? I don't think it's fair to put it in the same category as DUIs, because when DUI you're clearly putting others in danger.
If the measures weren't put in place there would be more deaths. I know several people that died from covid my tia being one of them.

it's just baffling that people will ignore the overcapacity at hospitals and the deaths that wouldn't have occurred if they didn't get covid. some of you wanted to put your own convenience above the lives of others.
Well he's either trolling or he's brain dead. Either way he's useless.

I was FORCED to wear a mask in order to get food because local grocery stores enacted DRACONIAN rules that required a mask to shop there. It was really like 1984 if I'm being honest. Those 10-15 minute shopping trips probably gave me PTSD.

So you had to wear a mask to go grocery shopping. You've must of lived a sheltered life if that gets to you so much.

Covid was/is a red herring. The goal was to get people around the world to accept the ingredients in the jabs, into their bodies. They had to invent covid fear for people to willingly take the jabs. If people were aware of the ingredients of the jabs they certainly wouldn't of taken the shots. Especially the unlisted ingredients. Now it is too late.
These same people will fall for this again when the next plandemic hits. They will accept the next 'hidden' ingredients into their bodies.
This will happen because most people are lazy, ignorant, and cannot believe that those running the world would do such terrible things to the 'livestock.'[i mean people.]
Wait so if I got the vaccine am I gonna die early or is it going to control my brain? I want to know my fate since I've gotten the vaccine.

Wait so if I got the vaccine am I gonna die early or is it going to control my brain? I want to know my fate since I've gotten the vaccine.

You more than likely won't have anything happen to you but why risk it? Assuming you're a healthy non senior citizen why would you get a shot that can potentially have nasty side effects to protect you from a virus that you don't need protection from?

If the measures weren't put in place there would be more deaths. I know several people that died from covid my tia being one of them.

Oh well nevermind then. One person you know died so devastating the world economy, destroying millions of people's lives and businesses and increasing authoritarianism worldwide was worth it.

you're at increased risk of myocarditis but you won't get covid and can't spread it around.

Back