• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Covid true believer psychology explained

Okay, so you acknowledge masks help. Thank you for that.

Um, yeah, people take more breaths than they sneeze throughout the day. But, you know, sick people sneeze sometimes and with covid some people don't even know they are sick.

I literally acknowledged what they do pages ago.

I don't even know what you're getting at. We should all be wearing masks because they block a certain percentage of a sneeze? We should be wearing masks even if we don't know we're sick?

What point are you trying to make here that actually refutes anything I've said?

Do you want the surgery team operating on your kid to not wear masks? Serious question.

They don't stop aerosolized viruses like covid.... lol

And Fauci was 100% spot on in his first early interview on masks...

Dr Fauci says “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

And they don't stop viruses in Surgical settings, mainly to keep bacteria from the open wounds... and even now that's up for debate.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4480558/
Intuition would suggest that facemasks offer a physical barrier preventing the emanation of droplets from the oral or nasal passages and therefore satisfy the efficacy requirement of the evidence ladder. However, there are a number of different hypotheses as to why this may not be the case. ‘Venting’ is a phenomenon whereby air leaks at the interface between mask and face which can act to disperse potential contaminants originating from the pharynx.5 The accumulation of moisture, during prolonged usage, may exacerbate this problem by increasing resistance to air flow through the filter itself. Moisture accumulation is also thought to facilitate the movement of contaminants through the material of the mask itself by capillary action. These bacteria can subsequently be dislodged by movement. Friction at the face/mask interface has also been demonstrated to disperse skin scales which can further contribute towards wound contamination.6

In the modern era, there has also been a scarcity of experimental evidence to support the effectiveness of facemasks in the prevention of surgical site infections. The earliest retrospective studies7 failed to demonstrate any statistically significant improvement in surgical site infection rates following the use of masks.

Congrates on being lied to all through covid... Wouldn't this be considered "Misinformation"

How many people wore the same blue masks for weeks on end. Dropping them down between between bites on an airplane. Wearing them from the door of a restaurant, only to be allowed to them off once you were seated. Did you really believe any of this charade. You shouldn't have... But many still do. It was ALL FUCKING THEATER!!! Nothing else

lol... I don't blame anyone for believing health officials back then. Why would they lie to us? However, its completely on YOU if you decide to blindly follow anything these fucktards ever tell you again and when Government Officials decided to strip you of your Constitutional Rights in the name of "Safety".

Okay, so you acknowledge masks help. Thank you for that.

Um, yeah, people take more breaths than they sneeze throughout the day. But, you know, sick people sneeze sometimes and with covid some people don't even know they are sick.

The only function masks serve is make you feel Safer and Like you're doing something...

lol... That's it

Neil Orr mask study.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2493952/pdf/annrcse01509-0009.pdf

Summary: They conducted an experiment where surgeons operated without masks for 6 months. There was no increase in infections, the infection rate actually went DOWN during the study period.

This caused a shit storm in the medical field and many studies were done in the years after to try and disprove it. They all failed, but they did find out why masks don't work and procedures for regular mask changes, how to wear masks, talking & communication during surgery, and other shit like that were implemented to improve infection control. The general public DOES NOT KNOW SHIT about these procedures which is why masks will never fucking work.

The "True Believers" were angry when Galileo proved them wrong as well...

And never forget how many Vax Cultists wanted people basically ostracized from society.

- Force them to stay home
- Deny Health Care
- Fire them from their jobs
- Ban them from Restaurants.

And guess what Assholes... Pfizer has finally admitted what the evidence has been showing for over two years.

And tell anyone who says myocarditis is something minor and goes away... Its fucking damage to your heart that often never goes away.

Several vaccines trials were aborted for adverse rates FAR LOWER than what we've seen with the MRNA vaccines.

I've retold my own heart issue story that lasted around 15 months in the forum previously.... and some assholes said I was lying... I'm sure Shadpo or something was one.

I have three words for those assholes

Fuck you all

Mayo Clinic - Mycarditus
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/myocarditis/symptoms-causes/syc-20352539
Severe myocarditis weakens the heart so that the rest of the body doesn't get enough blood. Clots can form in the heart, leading to a stroke or heart attack.

Common myocarditis symptoms include:
  • Chest pain
  • Fatigue
  • Swelling of the legs, ankles and feet
  • Rapid or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmias)
  • Shortness of breath, at rest or during activity
  • Light-headedness or feeling like you might faint
  • Flu-like symptoms such as headache, body aches, joint pain, fever or sore throat
Sometimes, myocarditis symptoms are like a heart attack. If you are having unexplained chest pain and shortness of breath, seek emergency medical help.

Myocarditis in children
When children develop myocarditis, symptoms may include:
  • Breathing difficulties
  • Chest pain
  • Fainting
  • Fever
  • Rapid breathing
  • Rapid or irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias)

I had a few severe episodes in the gym with these symptoms
Chest pain
Rapid or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmias)
Shortness of breath, at rest or during activity
Light-headedness or feeling like you might faint

Including sweating like a maniac... I was dripping on the gym floor like I was running outside in Houston mid-summer.

Moving on in the Mayo Clinic Article

Potential complications of myocarditis may include:
  • Heart failure. Untreated, myocarditis can damage the heart muscle so that it can't pump blood well. In severe cases, myocarditis-related heart failure may require a ventricular assist device or a heart transplant.
  • Heart attack or stroke. If the heart muscle is injured and can't pump blood, the blood that collects in the heart can form clots. A heart attack can occur if a clot blocks one of the heart (coronary) arteries. A stroke can occur if a blood clot in the heart travels to an artery leading to the brain.
  • Rapid or irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias). Damage to the heart muscle can change how the heart beats. Certain arrhythmias increase the risk of stroke.
  • Sudden cardiac death. Certain serious arrhythmias can cause the heart to stop beating (sudden cardiac arrest). It's deadly if not treated immediately (sudden cardiac death).
"Died Suddenly"

I literally acknowledged what they do pages ago.

I don't even know what you're getting at. We should all be wearing masks because they block a certain percentage of a sneeze? We should be wearing masks even if we don't know we're sick?

What point are you trying to make here that actually refutes anything I've said?

That masks work and requiring people to wear them on planes and such in the middle of a pandemic is quite reasonable.

They don't stop aerosolized viruses like covid.... lol

And Fauci was 100% spot on in his first early interview on masks...

Dr Fauci says “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

And they don't stop viruses in Surgical settings, mainly to keep bacteria from the open wounds... and even now that's up for debate.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4480558/
Intuition would suggest that facemasks offer a physical barrier preventing the emanation of droplets from the oral or nasal passages and therefore satisfy the efficacy requirement of the evidence ladder. However, there are a number of different hypotheses as to why this may not be the case. ‘Venting’ is a phenomenon whereby air leaks at the interface between mask and face which can act to disperse potential contaminants originating from the pharynx.5 The accumulation of moisture, during prolonged usage, may exacerbate this problem by increasing resistance to air flow through the filter itself. Moisture accumulation is also thought to facilitate the movement of contaminants through the material of the mask itself by capillary action. These bacteria can subsequently be dislodged by movement. Friction at the face/mask interface has also been demonstrated to disperse skin scales which can further contribute towards wound contamination.6

In the modern era, there has also been a scarcity of experimental evidence to support the effectiveness of facemasks in the prevention of surgical site infections. The earliest retrospective studies7 failed to demonstrate any statistically significant improvement in surgical site infection rates following the use of masks.

Congrates on being lied to all through covid... Wouldn't this be considered "Misinformation"

How many people wore the same blue masks for weeks on end. Dropping them down between between bites on an airplane. Wearing them from the door of a restaurant, only to be allowed to them off once you were seated. Did you really believe any of this charade. You shouldn't have... But many still do. It was ALL FUCKING THEATER!!! Nothing else

lol... I don't blame anyone for believing health officials back then. Why would they lie to us? However, its completely on YOU if you decide to blindly follow anything these fucktards ever tell you again and when Government Officials decided to strip you of your Constitutional Rights in the name of "Safety".

Okay then, simple question: Do you want the surgery team operating on your family without masks?

That masks work and requiring people to wear them on planes and such in the middle of a pandemic is quite reasonable.

It's not reasonable at all considering the majority of their breath just goes around the mask and does absolutely nothing.

What's reasonable is if you yourself care so much, then just wear your own sealed N95 mask and don't worry about what other people are doing.

This concept got brought up on a podcast recently and it was a real 'ah-hah' moment for me.

https://psychology.iresearchnet.com/social-psychology/social-psychology-research-methods/forced-compliance-technique/#:~:text=For example, in the original,was very interesting and enjoyable.

GettyImages-1317614712-e1643686959636.jpg

This explains the way people who experienced forced compliance during the Covid era often turned around and wanted to force that same compliance on others: They were seeking to comfort themselves by convincing themselves they actually thought Covid mandates made sense.

This is a pretty interesting concept and honestly a pretty scary one.

LMAO!!!

You read this article and thought about a global pandemic?

Thought back to global pandemic mandates.

and it scared you?

Goddamn, I'm dying laughing at the 20 something mom who wants to drink and drive with her toddler in the front passenger seat.

There's an incredible amount of survivorship bias in viewing the absolute shitshow lack of safety regulations we had in the past as some sort of golden era of freedom.

The kids who died in motor vehicle collisions without seatbelts never lived to be 50 and say "well we drove drunk with no seatbelts and we turned out ok."

You see this in every field, old timers bitching about OSHA regulations that were literally written after workers died doing whatever haphazard irresponsible action is now regulated (like working at a shipyard painting an interior room on a ship with paint that releases flammable fumes in a closed space with no ventilation fans, meanwhile the fans are in a box a few hundred yards away from the ship being painted).

You have to be a simpleton to compare not wearing a seatbelt to not wanting an experimental gene therapy that uses liquid nano particles that literally gets into every human organ including the brain. For a virus that that isn't harmful to healthy people.

LoL

Last edited:
The only function masks serve is make you feel Safer and Like you're doing something...

lol... That's it

2 functions, actually. They also let us know who the retards are so we don't waste our time with them.

Okay then, simple question: Do you want the surgery team operating on your family without masks?

Neil Orr mask study, where surgeons operated without masks for 6 months.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2493952/pdf/annrcse01509-0009.pdf

Infection rates actually went DOWN, so yeah, they can operate on my family with no masks.

I've been getting vaccines approved by the government for 60 years.

Maybe I thought compliance should be mandated because it made sense? ~700,000 Americans died between 2020 and 2021.

That's not the flu.

Those shots were not approved. They were "experimental use acception" approved.

EXPERIMENTAL.

Experimental.

Experimental.

Using coercion to force people into an experiment violates the Nuremberg Code. The mandates were coercion.

Those shots were not approved. They were "experimental use acception" approved.

EXPERIMENTAL.

Experimental.

Experimental.

Using coercion to force people into an experiment violates the Nuremberg Code. The mandates were coercion.

Uhmmm....no. EUA stands for "Emergency Use Authorization ("acception" isn't a word, by the way). By the time the limited mandates came into being, approval was well past EUA.

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. “While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.”

Since Dec. 11, 2020, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has been available under EUA in individuals 16 years of age and older, and the authorization was expanded to include those 12 through 15 years of age on May 10, 2021. EUAs can be used by the FDA during public health emergencies to provide access to medical products that may be effective in preventing, diagnosing, or treating a disease, provided that the FDA determines that the known and potential benefits of a product, when used to prevent, diagnose, or treat the disease, outweigh the known and potential risks of the product.

Food & Drug Administration - August 23, 2021

Back