Could you KO DoDo500....?

i'm 5'8" 175 lbs I would definitely like to try.

Serious question:

I weight 190, stand 6'0 -- I'm not a big dude and I have average cardio but no joke, I believe I could kick the living fuck out of DoDo 50, Shamrocks, Hoyce and Kimbo. Not at the same time, of course, but I have no doubt, given the horrific scenes I witnessed tonight, that I would slap the Jesus out of all 4 of those slobs.

Could you...?

He's 265 and had a 235 lb dude wrestle and lay on him for 3 rounds.

You he could just toss around like a doll w out tiring. The guy may be sloppy but he's got some power and a chin.

I am certain I'd embarass DADA. On the feet or on the ground.

If I got a good training camp, Kimbo would have his hands full. If I didn't crap my shorts standing across from him, he could be in for a rough night.

6'2" 210# in shape. Do throw spinning shit hard and solid sub wrestling (no jits, tho). Stand-up is karate/muay thai/TKD/boxing.

I've done well against MUCH better.

Online I can beat anyone, but in reality I wouldn't stand a chance. He's too big and I'm not a MMA fighter.

If I was about 30-40 lbs bigger and you gave me a a week or two to train I truly believe I can.

My game plan would be to dance around for a couple minutes until he was choking for air and then throw a flurry and it probably would be over. But then again either kimbo or dada could easily one punch me. I'm not too sure dada knows how to punch Though.

Its hard to tell how much of what we saw was his Cardio or just the nerves of fighting on a card with so many Legends, on network television, against a guy with so much name value. For all we know he could have been so nervous that he adrenaline dumped on the way to the ring...seen guys do it tons of times for their first "big" fight. Also Dada had to cut serious weight to get down to the 265 cut off, so maybe the fact that he is not used to having to cut weight affected him greatly. He also could have been nursing some sort of injury...IDK I am not his personal excuse maker but there very well could be a lot more to the story than simply "Fat sloppy street fighter has no gas tank"

Should be said though that Dada is 270-280 lbs, fairly strong, seemingly has knockout power, and some fighting experience. I know he looked terrible tonight, but for average MMA fans on here to claim they could kick his ass no sweat, I highly doubt it. I have trained for a while, fought amateur, and even sparred with Pro Fighters before, which is more than a lot of people on here, and I wont be arrogant enough to say I could beat him, most I will say is I would be able to hang with him, and make it competitive. Which I will point out, is something I have never said before about a pro fighter(smart enough to know better)...so there is that.

Probably one of the most embarrassing fights I have ever seen.

Just wanted to say that I like your posts in general, you seem like a chill, collected overall cool dude, keep on rocking.

Oh and on topic sort of.. what we saw today was sad.. then again I didn't expect much.

i have zero doubt in my mind that i could take him down and either submit or pound him out within a round. if i was a -1000 favorite, i would put my life savings on it

and im not even good haha

I retired from fighting 12 years ago.

At my peak I was a hard 200 and 5'11.

I boxed, wrestled, and kick boxed in my youth.

I honestly think after watching that fight on 6 months notice I could have a reasonable chance to take them on leg kicks alone.

That fight was embarrassing. How do you make it to that level of competition with no TDD, no cardio, no kicking skills, no idea what underhooks are, no idea how to get off the fence, no idea how to lock front choke, no idea how to throw a combo, no grappling ability and be the co-headliner of a televise main event??????!!!!!

If either of those men knew how to throw kicks that fight would have ended in the first round.

If either of those men could wrestle that fight would have ended in the first round.

If either of those men had any grappling skill, that fight should have ended in the first round.

Its hard to tell how much of what we saw was his Cardio or just the nerves of fighting on a card with so many Legends, on network television, against a guy with so much name value. For all we know he could have been so nervous that he adrenaline dumped on the way to the ring...seen guys do it tons of times for their first "big" fight. Also Dada had to cut serious weight to get down to the 265 cut off, so maybe the fact that he is not used to having to cut weight affected him greatly. He also could have been nursing some sort of injury...IDK I am not his personal excuse maker but there very well could be a lot more to the story than simply "Fat sloppy street fighter has no gas tank"

Should be said though that Dada is 270-280 lbs, fairly strong, seemingly has knockout power, and some fighting experience. I know he looked terrible tonight, but for average MMA fans on here to claim they could kick his ass no sweat, I highly doubt it. I have trained for a while, fought amateur, and even sparred with Pro Fighters before, which is more than a lot of people on here, and I wont be arrogant enough to say I could beat him, most I will say is I would be able to hang with him, and make it competitive. Which I will point out, is something I have never said before about a pro fighter(smart enough to know better)...so there is that.

Probably one of the most embarrassing fights I have ever seen.

he had no idea how to defend a takedown or what to do on the ground. he didnt even know what a guillotine was when he had kimbos neck

i would pick any athletic bjj blue belt to win via sub within a round, royce gracie in ufc 1 style

Thing is they hit really hard though

Seriously I think I could though. 6' 200 lbs. Purple belt level BJJ, with boxing and Muay Thai to match. 1-0 as a pro (though that was a while ago) and I have trained and sparred with a decent number of pros. I am also a nightmare matchup as I use a lot of footwork and have a high volume and a good jab. Although at this moment I am a bit rusty since I haven't trained in like 8 months.

They have weight classes for a reason. I'm a small guy and have never been punched by someone that weighed more than 220 lb, and that was sparring at 50%. Easy to judge sitting behind the computer, no matter how embarrassing that fight was.

Joke of a fight, but do we have to suffer the obligatory batch of Shertards claiming they could have done X, Y, and/or Z to fighter so-and-so? We knows it's horseshit and (I hope) ya'll do too. Go book a fucking fight if you're a fighter.

Back