Could you KO DoDo500....?

StrikerNYC

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Serious question:

I weight 190, stand 6'0 -- I'm not a big dude and I have average cardio but no joke, I believe I could kick the living fuck out of DoDo 50, Shamrocks, Hoyce and Kimbo. Not at the same time, of course, but I have no doubt, given the horrific scenes I witnessed tonight, that I would slap the Jesus out of all 4 of those slobs.

Could you...?

The only person I've ever KOed was my ex and I got gassed doing that so most likely no.

I play UFC with my younger brother sometimes, probably enough to beat Dada 5000.

LOL, Dada yes. I would backpeddle for 2 rounds and he would fall over without me even having to hit him.

Pretty safe to say I could. All you have to do is let him do a combination of walking around and lying down for around 12 minutes and he'll teeter over.

Yes I'm more than confident that I could beat Dada and Kimbo up. I'm the same size as u when I'm in shape. 6 foot 190lbs. I'm a blue belt in bjj so I would just use that. It would be enough to beat them. Obviously it would be scary facing guys that obviously hit very hard. But they're kinda slow. Especially Dada.

Dada? Yes. I'm nothing special. Brown belt bjj and do muay thai...1-1 as an amateur..played football in college. But that fat slob was awful. I know for a FACT I could survive anything he threw at me for 1 round. By then he's gassed. And yes...I could knock him out...or....10x more easily just submit his fat butt.

Shamrock and Gracie no....they would embarrass me. Kimbo? Not sure. Not likely at all. I'd have to let him gas out, dude can throw hands when he's in shape and has a great chin. I could submit him 5x in a round I bet.

The only person I've ever KOed was my ex and I got gassed doing that so most likely no.

You're selling yourself short: women are like wolverines, I understand why you got gassed. DoDo37 is no wolverine, your tank wouldn't be an issue, I think you'd kick his brains out no sweat....

Dada? Yes. I'm nothing special. Brown belt bjj and do muay thai...1-1 as an amateur..played football in college. But that fat slob was awful. I know for a FACT I could survive anything he threw at me for 1 round. By then he's gassed. And yes...I could knock him out...or....10x more easily just submit his fat butt.

Shamrock and Gracie no....they would embarrass me. Kimbo? Not sure. Not likely at all. I'd have to let him gas out, dude can throw hands when he's in shape and has a great chin. I could submit him 5x in a round I bet.
I dunno. Shamrock's chin is shot enough that if you landed anything decent you would win, he might be kicking your ass up to that point though.

for sure....I'm 5'6 160..... but I know I can circle the cage for at least 10 mins, thow a couple leg kicks followed by an overhand right. boom fight over

Not just kimbo and dada but the everyone in the hood of dade county.

Shamrock is, like, a 70 year-old woman wearing a diaper -- you would kick his tits off, easy....

Always nice to see BJJ people on Sherdog act like they know what it's like to get punched in the face. : )

Back