Could you be in a serious relationship with someone that’s had over 100 sex partners?

Sakuraba is #1

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just went out a chick last night that claims her body count is over 100 but wouldn’t go into specifics. To say over 100 is too broad without disclosing the actual figure. For all I know it could be 199! For context she’s in her early 30’s, never married and no kids.

Whether it’s a drunken one night stand or a monogamous relationship, it seems like a red flag for someone still relatively young. I had my fair share as well but over 100 is a bit much. I just can’t take someone seriously if they’re that loose and promiscuous.

things-that-never-happened-jeopardy.gif

I just went out a chick last night that claims her body count is over 100 but wouldn’t go into specifics. To say over 100 is too broad without disclosing the actual figure. For all I know it could be 199! For context she’s in her early 30’s, never married and no kids.

Whether it’s a drunken one night stand or a monogamous relationship, it seems like a red flag for someone still relatively young. I had my fair share as well but over 100 is a bit much. I just can’t take someone seriously if they’re that loose and promiscuous.
Not a chance. This question is silly. You Don't get serious with a cumdump. Christ you don't even tap a cumdump without wrapping it up

Back