Could Werdum beat DC, Cain and Rockhold in one evening?

Please stop.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

1.gif

depending on the match-ups, yes

cain and DC are both very frail and would probably pull-out of a tournament due to injury

werdum destroys rockhold whever

but werdum loses to colby in the final

depending on the match-ups, yes

cain and DC are both very frail and would probably pull-out of a tournament due to injury

werdum destroys rockhold whever

but werdum loses to colby in the final

Werdum smashes Colby with boomerang, but gets dq.

There's only one way to find out. Set up an old school tournament!
<{JustBleed}>

I would pay money to see Rockhold vs. Werdum as long as it goes to the ground.

Only one HW can do that.

The OWGP GOAT, 06 and 16 winner Mirko Cro Cop.

Cain can't fight twice a year he won't fight twice a night. Werdum could tho.

I mean, old school UFC tournament style!
DaringUniqueGreyhounddog-max-1mb.gif

Could a heavyweight beat a middleweight? Hmmm

DC destroys any version of Werdum, juiced or not.

Cain, who knows at this point. I thought he would slaughter Werdum but it looks like Werdum has been taking some kind of magical potion...

If it's Werdum at his peak and he fights Rockhold first, yeah he could do it. Werdum matches up well with all three of them. Their greatest strength is their wrestling/sub grappling and none of them would want to grapple with Werdum. I think he would fight DC similarly to how he fought Cain. I think Werdum would be wild against Rockhold and it would look kind of like the Browne fights only with a much less durable opponent.
DC is most effective in the clinch, he'd put Werdum against the cage and grind him out.

DC is most effective in the clinch, he'd put Werdum against the cage and grind him out.

That's what people said before Werdum vs Cain. Cain tried that, got beat up and exhausted in the clinch then went for a takedown and got submitted.

He would have to do Rockhold-Cain-DC in that order. Rockhold he would have to finish inside a round. Cain, he'd have to beat him up like the first matchup and then I think DC would be his toughest matchup.

Back