Could the UFC fill Croke Park??

masterofthetap

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I don't think this will happen. Keep in mind all the floor space aside from the 82,000+ seats. I doubt they go ahead with a show there, I mean what the fuck happens if it rains?

I don't think this will happen. Keep in mind all the floor space aside from the 82,000+ seats. I doubt they go ahead with a show there, I mean what the fuck happens if it rains?

Then bring an umbrella bitch

MMA events have been held outdoors before and it's rained. Never seems to be much of a problem.

They really need to come up with a contingecy plan so they can start doing events outdoors. I submit a giant bubble around the Octagon

You are an idiot if you think it's reasonable to ask an MMA fighter to compete in the rain.

Depends on the price of the tickets, on the card, on the weather.

I think they can if they build a solid card with a lot of GOOD europeans :

MC Gregor and all the irish on the roster + Norman parke.
Some Good and Notorious english (Bisping, Pearson, Barnatt, Manuwa)
The best swedes
Joanne Caldewood
And after fill the card with some french, finnish, german, russian polish....

With the shorts distance between this countries the stadium can be filled with Brits, Frenchs, Scandanivians, Germans, Polish, Dutch, Swiss.

And also make fights between european OR make them fight solid and notorious Americans or Brazilians not some nobodies who are here to gets destroyed.

Mc Gregor Vs Edgar-Lamas
Bisping Vs Phillipou-Tavares-Dolloway
Calderwood Vs Gadelha-Najamuras-Penne
Manuwa Vs St Preux
Nurmagomedov Vs Melendez
Saffiedine Vs Maia-Condit
Struve Vs Arlovski

The others Big europeans name have fights booked.
You have a lot of good things to do, a half-filled stadium will be very embarassing for the UFC.

UFC will have to give away tickets and tell people it's a Cranberries concert in order to fill that park.

Depends on the price of the tickets, on the card, on the weather.

I think they can if they build a solid card with a lot of GOOD europeans :

MC Gregor and all the irish on the roster + Norman parke.
Some Good and Notorious english (Bisping, Pearson, Barnatt, Manuwa)
The best swedes
Joanne Caldewood
And after fill the card with some french, finnish, german, russian polish....

With the shorts distance between this countries the stadium can be filled with Brits, Frenchs, Scandanivians, Germans, Polish, Dutch, Swiss.

And also make fights between european OR make them fight solid and notorious Americans or Brazilians not some nobodies who are here to gets destroyed.

Mc Gregor Vs Edgar-Lamas
Bisping Vs Phillipou-Tavares-Dolloway
Calderwood Vs Gadelha-Najamuras-Penne
Manuwa Vs St Preux
Nurmagomedov Vs Melendez
Saffiedine Vs Maia-Condit
Struve Vs Arlovski

The others Big europeans name have fights booked.
You have a lot of good things to do, a half-filled stadium will be very embarassing for the UFC.

A half filled-stadium would definitely be embarrassing. Thunder and lightning won't help either. Too big of a disaster risk, I'm surprised they're considering it, I'd like to see it happen if it works though.

Wx9MQ.gif

Dome of Doom

MMA events have been held outdoors before and it's rained. Never seems to be much of a problem.
are you F'in serious? You have not actually seen king of the cage outdoors event, have you? outdoors is the worse place for a fight to be. there are so many factors that you have no idea about.

They'll cover the cage in case of rain like in the Froch/Groves fight at Wembley.

article-0-1D2449B900000578-430_964x622.jpg

I can imagine them Filling it fairly well. Nearly all my friends would go and they don't follow MMA.

Back