Could the UFC fill Croke Park??

They'll cover the cage in case of rain like in the Froch/Groves fight at Wembley.

article-0-1D2449B900000578-430_964x622.jpg

I can imagine them Filling it fairly well. Nearly all my friends would go and they don't follow MMA.

Ok, you make it sound like it's actually doable. Would be a hell of a moment for the UFC, that's for sure

Depends on the ticket prices and time of the event.

Which is why I dont think UFC will do it. They need PPV to be in primetime in US which means you are looking at 4-7am main card in Ireland.

I just dont see it. If they did it in primetime in Ireland and set it up for 60k people, priced tickets decent I think as an event, a first time big event then yeah I think they could. Wouldnt go there looking to do UFC 129 12 mill gate numbers, would price them cheaper to make sure you fill up and maybe be ok with a 5 or 6 mill gate.

I think they could do that cause its something special. BUt at 4am and knowing the UFC they prices would be expensive as shit, I think they would probably come up short.

What UFC has to consider is they are thinking about May in Vegas, whats in May in Vegas? Floyd/Manny looks like a done deal for May 2nd.

UFC would be idiots to bring that fight to Vegas same month as Floyd/Manny. This fight is only big ticket seller in Brazil or Ireland, in Vegas even in its own month with no big boxing is maybe a 14k ticket seller with decent priced tickets, maybe 2 to 3 mill gate if that.

Ireland would be best place to see it but Brazil is the place it makes most sense. Close enough timezone they could pull it off.

Back