• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could Nate Diaz manhandle Khabib?

Khabib has done nothing to prove he's not a can crusher. His supposed elite grappling has only been performed on no names (pre-streak RDA being the only exception).
The MICHAEL JORDAN OF MMA STRIKING says hi!

Khabib has never faced a taller fighter with longer reach in his career.
Nate Diaz has superior BJJ in comparison.
If people thought McGregor looked bad against Diaz, Khabib would look like a 10 year old child against him.
When he faced Dong Hyun Kim, he got manhandled for two and a half rounds before Kim got tired.
And of course, Rory MacDonald ragdolled him.

Definitely don't think he could manhandle him, considering the only people Nate has manhandled are lesser strikers who insist on banging it out on the feet with him (I.E. Gray Maynard, Michael Johnson, Cowboy Cerrone). It would be interesting to see what would happen once it hit the ground. No chance Diaz stops Khabib's takedowns. I'd say Khabib by UD is the probable outcome unless Nate could pull of an unlikely sub.

Nope. Diaz would never take the fight btw. (little money)

You're joking right?
I'm a big Nate fan but I think he would get rag dolled.
Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif
That's six years ago and it's basically LW nate fighting a BIG welterweight. He immediately dropped BACK down to LW after this fight because he had no nosiness at WW. He's got his man body now.
nate-diaz-ufc-202-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

There's no way Khabib does this at 170. At 155 I'm sure he'd have an impressive throw or two...but no where near the ragdolling Rory dished out, he's just not big enough. I think Khabib wins because as much as I like Nate, he's not stopping Khabibs takedown and can be held down and beat up. Nate has a good ground game but he's not some killer off his back like people wanna suggest.

In that UFC undisputed game right cause no way you mean in an actual fight.

Pat Healy was 2.5'' taller than Khabib and had a 4'' inch reach advantage. Healy was also a pretty good wrestler. Anyway, you're just taking this piss, so whatever.

If people thought McGregor looked bad against Diaz, Khabib would look like a 10 year old child against him.
TS ... C'mon man. Are you trolling or what? 0/10.

McGregor looked bad for the approximate equivalent of 2 rounds in the 7 rounds they fought. Otherwise, he looked actually really good. Like he was in a different league than Nate.

Khabib would get top position 3 out of five rounds pummeling Nate. Nate would be on his back taking shots from the guard position, (all the while taunting Khabib with slaps from the bottom encouraging more anger fueled punishment from Khabib in top position) until the final round when the fighters are on their feet, where Nate would increase his taunting and pitter-patter punches causing the crowd to get momentarily excited. Meanwhile Khabib would be in survival mode knowing he's won. The final bell would ring and Khabib would take the victory; back peddling and exhausted no doubt with a look of relief on his face.

This is like asking if your mom could man handle two cocks instead of one.

Yes, that's how stupid this idiotic question is especially behind a retired fighter that can't wrestle.

Get a fucking life you stupid inbred and stop making threads.

God, you guys are a bunch of idiots for giving this thread any kind of real responses. TS should be beaten.

God, you guys are a bunch of idiots for giving this thread any kind of real responses. TS should be beaten.

Says the guy who responded twice.
Amazing!

I have a fan on sherdog.

Sure he could.

In your own fucking retarded fantasy world.

I don't know why, but when I glanced at the thread title I read it as 'could Nate Diaz masturbate Khabib?'

Just thought I'd share that with you.

Back