Could I beat up Ronda??

You'd get dumped on your head and your limbs broken in half the time it took Nunes to starch Ronda last night. Maybe if you dedicated all the time you've spent daydreaming about beating up women smaller than you (which are hard to find considering you're a certified manlet, I bet Rousey walked around at a higher weight than you do back in Strikeforce at 145) to actually developing a real mixed martial arts background in grappling and such you could last a full minute but even then I doubt it if you're dumb and insecure enough to unironically ask this kind of question.

6' ,200 lbs is the cutoff for being a man in most people's books. Also 2x a week full body is pretty gay you need to up that shit 6x a week isolation bro. Chest, biceps, repeat. And cut that running shit out ASAP you won't need it to beat Ronda. Use the mirrors in your bathroom for shadow boxing and throwing hay makers. Practice this for next few weeks and Ya I'm pretty sure you'd have no problem lighting Ronda up.

You'd get dumped on your head and your limbs broken in half the time it took Nunes to starch Ronda last night. Maybe if you dedicated all the time you've spent daydreaming about beating up women smaller than you (which are hard to find considering you're a certified manlet, I bet Rousey walked around at a higher weight than you do back in Strikeforce at 145) to actually developing a real mixed martial arts background in grappling and such you could last a full minute but even then I doubt it if you're dumb and insecure enough to unironically ask this kind of question.
I'll believe it when I see it! I think she'd be my first KO!

29 years old White Male
5 foot 9 165 pounds. Full Body Strength Work out with weights 2 times a week
Run 3 miles 3 times a week
Amateur Boxing record 8-3 from age 15 -18
I'd say above average athlete and speed, played most major sports for fun most my life
Played Baseball in HS....Decent at basketball and football and tennis
Always did pretty good wrestling around with people of similar size

I feel like I could keep her off me and Beat her up. Especially if given like a month or 2 to train.

Well how have you faired against your girlfriends? You seem like the kind of guy that's into that kind of thing.

Well how have you faired against your girlfriends? You seem like the kind of guy that's into that kind of thing.
My current GF is 5 foot 3 120 pounds. She is pretty strong with good hands but I can usually sneak one thru and land a shot to make her quit. Wrestling she is feisty but usually i can land a shot or elbow to back her off...i think it would be the same with Ronda

How much of a knob jockey do you have to be to seek reassurance from people on the internet that you could 'beat up' a Woman.

Pussy.
yea id beat the crap out of her, hopefully she accepts my challenge

Hello no she wouldnt knock me out , her only hope would be a submission
Of course she would, she's a professional fighter and what's more, a former world champion professional fighter.

Your two inches of height won't do you any special favours, and believe it or not, neither will the baseball you played in school 15 years ago.

Can you stop a clinch and a throw from an olympic level judoka? If you can, you stand a chance.

To TS: probably yeah, but Nunes, Holm, and Guyborg would melt you.

You're asking if you could beat up a woman 20lbs lighter than you?

Who cares what the answer is, the mere fact that it's even a question is impressive (for Ronda.)

29 years old White Male
5 foot 9 165 pounds. Full Body Strength Work out with weights 2 times a week
Run 3 miles 3 times a week
Amateur Boxing record 8-3 from age 15 -18
I'd say above average athlete and speed, played most major sports for fun most my life
Played Baseball in HS....Decent at basketball and football and tennis
Always did pretty good wrestling around with people of similar size

I feel like I could keep her off me and Beat her up. Especially if given like a month or 2 to train.

Ronda, I challenge you to a MMA fight for Charity or anywhere we can stream it live!!!!!!
...I just need one month to freshen up my Boxing, Cardio and TDD.!!!

After you run through her, are you going after cain next?

Back