Could Dan Quinn have seriously made it in the UFC?

-At the tender age of 8 Dan was handcuffed to a tree by his despicable uncle Fred Riva where he was left to hang like Jesus on the cross for 4 and 1/2 hours

- Fast forward to high school where Dan became a legend on the football field by running down black guys from behind but despite this he thought he was ugly and was mercilessness teased for having a small penis even though he explained that he is a grower not a shower

- In the mid 1980's, after a dispute with his high school assistant coach Mike Kartz, Dan was ordering food at Juanitas when 4 goons sent by Mike Krartz to fuck Dan up entered the restaurant and tried to flex on Dan, Dan let his hands fly with a quickness and knocked all four of them out in succession before some asshole from New York tried to step in but soon became the 5th knockout victim

- Also present on that fateful day at Juanitas was Mark Bugaloo who witnessed Dan knock those 5 guys out and used his enraged image as the inspiration for the 'Bad Boy" fight logo

Legit?
This shit always gets me - especially at the Bad Boy logo part. I literally had to cover my mouth keep myself from loling in the.bathroom at work.
I like that threads about him always turn into some Bill Brasky-like historical recounting of his exploits.

Wow, Dan Quinn, haven't heard that name in a while.

giphy.gif

love this dude

Unfunny rehashes of dead memes should be bannable.

I remember this guy he use to call everyone out at first glance some would say no he wouldn't stand a chance and they'd be right

giphy.gif

love this dude

What THE Fuck is going on with all these Dan Quinn threads lately lol, he was around sherdog for a bit many years ago and now all the sudden is back....this crazy mother fr, gets 300 views on his youtube channel...guaranteed 290 of them are from this site.

This guy is a prime example of why certain people should not have internet access.

Dan Quinn is like that crackhead version of....
8408799-al-bundy-polk-high-850.jpg

Did he just imply that when his phone accidentally goes to silent when he puts it in his pocket, it is because of the pool of rich people that network to keep him and other promising stars down?

Last edited:
Well, ye thats the way things played out . but say he had different circumstances he couldve been one of the GOATS imo
Those circumstances being if everyone else was deaf, dumb and blind?

-At the tender age of 8 Dan was handcuffed to a tree by his despicable uncle Fred Riva where he was left to hang like Jesus on the cross for 4 and 1/2 hours

- Fast forward to high school where Dan became a legend on the football field by running down black guys from behind but despite this he thought he was ugly and was mercilessness teased for having a small penis even though he explained that he is a grower not a shower

- In the mid 1980's, after a dispute with his high school assistant coach Mike Kartz, Dan was ordering food at Juanitas when 4 goons sent by Mike Krartz to fuck Dan up entered the restaurant and tried to flex on Dan, Dan let his hands fly with a quickness and knocked all four of them out in succession before some asshole from New York tried to step in but soon became the 5th knockout victim

- Also present on that fateful day at Juanitas was Mark Bugaloo who witnessed Dan knock those 5 guys out and used his enraged image as the inspiration for the 'Bad Boy" fight logo

Legit?
No. Not legit.

God Status

This shit always gets me - especially at the Bad Boy logo part. I literally had to cover my mouth keep myself from loling in the.bathroom at work.
I like that threads about him always turn into some Bill Brasky-like historical recounting of his exploits.

I love Dan Quinn threads on here hahaha As far as I'm concerned, Sherdog simply would not be the same without them.

What THE Fuck is going on with all these Dan Quinn threads lately lol, he was around sherdog for a bit many years ago and now all the sudden is back....this crazy mother fr, gets 300 views on his youtube channel...guaranteed 290 of them are from this site.

This guy is a prime example of why certain people should not have internet access.

Dan Quinn is like that crackhead version of....
8408799-al-bundy-polk-high-850.jpg

Dan Quinn is a fantastic source of entertainment. In my opinion, you cannot go wrong with anything related to Dan Quinn or Al Bundy.

I've got a deviant septium. Can Stevia be taken backdoorially?

Back