Could connor be in trouble again???

Well this is all setting up nicely for a stint in prison followed by a failed come-back. Hope it's not him though for the good of the sport.

7262180-6481593-image-m-53_1544485548594.jpg

Doesn't really look like him.

why the fuck do they bother showing you a generic silhouette in these articles? i mean rape is like, pretty serious? and this kind of makes a joke out of it all. "we cant reveal the identity of the rapist but it was a human and they look kinda like this -"

Earliest news article about incident was 5 hours ago
Conor last posted on ig 18 hours ago.
Conor is in Dublin area. He's been training at SBG Naas.

From what i'm hearing, the allegation has been made against Conor.(not that my source is always on the ball)

Now, he's got a hell of a target on his back so it would be very silly to jump to any conclusions, rich famous sports stars are the easiest marks around for this type of shake down...

Judgement should be reserved until the facts are known.

Where are you hearing this from, though?

It could literally be anyone in the Irish sporting world, why McGregor?
It could be a GAA star, a rugby star, a local football star, a premier league football star, a golfer....

Ugh thats a thing you dont want associated with your name

Lmfao a thread accusing a UFC fighter of being a rapist is still on here. I'm baffled. Mods?

Lmfao a thread accusing a UFC fighter of being a rapist is still on here. I'm baffled. Mods?
It’s because it’s conor, if it was fedor there would be banning galore, mods gonna mod

No one is accusing him of anything!! I posted it as its headline news in the UK, other people outside of the UK might not have seen it . Lots of people in the UK associate "Irish Mega Sports Star" with Conor simple as that.

I thought the point of the forum to share news.

I'd imagine if someone didn't want to sleep with Conor on a night out, he'd just pick a different slag.

I'm also pretty sure there would be loads of footage of him on the night out posted online by people trying to connect the dots and go viral as the one who helped catch he evil rapist.

Strange how it went quiet. She must have been paid off by who ever it was and they must have a lot of money

Ireland has one more sports star: Artem Lobov goat himself

Back