Could connor be in trouble again???

Are you telling me Ireland just has one "sports star"?

Damn Ireland...
Not at all I am sure there are more than 1....but for a English Paper to have it on front page of their website all morning.....as well known irish sportstar.....I cant think of too many "major Irish sports stars" known to the UK press.

The fact conor immediately come to mind sum up pretty well where his career is at right now

Love the immediate connection to Conor... i mean there is never been any trouble in Dublin until he came along

Love the immediate connection to Conor... i mean there is never been any trouble in Dublin until he came along
Well when I read Major Irish Sportstar I made that connection.....maybe I just think differently to most.....I am a big conor fan so I hope its nothing to do with him.

That's not the paper I saw it in so looks like in more than one......as I said I hope its not conor

you gotta put a source in your thread man. use that one or whatever one you saw

Done.....clearly daily mail have a strange view on "exclusive" if its being reported elsewhere

I doubt its connie.

Not a fan, but that dude drowns in pussy.

Artem being the most happy lifejacket ever.

(Not even sure what that means, but close enough and sounds good).

Anyway, we’ll see.

They're just taking the piss and trying to keep conman relevant. Same with the supposed drama kavanagh. Last year it was the mafia.

Good point. Anything is better than the piece of shit Sun though.

Jumping from 'major Irish sports star' to assume it's Conor is a bit silly. The football season is on so most of the Irish footballers are in England atm and not in Dublin. But even without footballers Ireland still has a fair few 'major Irish sports stars' it could be.

Waiting for updates from the WhatsApp groups. Please inform

Good point. Anything is better than the piece of shit Sun though.

Jumping from 'major Irish sports star' to assume it's Conor is a bit silly. The football season is on so most of the Irish footballers are in England atm and not in Dublin. But even without footballers Ireland still has a fair few 'major Irish sports stars' it could be.

Yeah that's fair but normally they would be labelled "footballer" could be anyone though but for UK paper to run it they must be relatively known outside of Ireland

Done.....clearly daily mail have a strange view on "exclusive" if its being reported elsewhere

giphy.gif

Well if it was maybe we can get him to fight on the same January card as Rachael Ostovich as well.

From what i'm hearing, the allegation has been made against Conor.(not that my source is always on the ball)

Now, he's got a hell of a target on his back so it would be very silly to jump to any conclusions, rich famous sports stars are the easiest marks around for this type of shake down...

Judgement should be reserved until the facts are known.

Last edited:
Back