Could being a heel personality backfire?

...that you can't stop responding to.

Child-1 Adults-0

Should I stop? Do I make you uncomfortable? Are you having communication issues again?

I was wondering this with colby. When he was winning the RDA fight he got booed, which meant that he was probably winning in the fans eyes given he was the heel and he wasnt gonna be cheered for beating RDA. You never know how much that type of shit affects the judges, the media, and the refs too. I feel like herb dean is incredibly susceptible to the crowd chants.
Figures, a white-belt has to be the voice of reason.

Should I stop? Do I make you uncomfortable? Are you having communication issues again?
Maybe you missed the part where I said "get comfy". It's ok, being as jurassic as you, I'm sure it's just your poor vision.

Maybe you missed the part where I said "get comfy". It's ok, being as jurassic as you, I'm sure it's just your poor vision.

Your attempts to insult me getvweaker and weaker...and you go full offtopic on your own thread.
Would you like to open another successful thread dedicated to me entirely, kiddo?

Your attempts to insult me getvweaker and weaker...and you go full offtopic on your own thread.
Would you like to open another successful thread dedicated to me entirely, kiddo?
Puhhlease. Just fix your skirt grandma, your obsession is showing.

Bias is more impactful in situations where there are no parameters for behavior, or very loose ones.

Judges have a very specific and fairly tight set of parameters for judging fights.

I doubt there is much of an effect, if any.

Puhhlease. Just fix your skirt grandma, your obsession is showing.

Kid you start making less and less sense. Are you off retalin?
I understand that you're upset that the point you were trying to make in this thread was exposed by me as pointless and idiotic, yet you need to get some conposure

I'm sure their personal opinions of fighters sometimes have an impact on close rounds. judges are human and even if they try to be impartial if they find a guy annoying that can effect how they feel about a round that could go either way.

Kid you start making less and less sense. Are you off retalin?
I understand that you're upset that the point you were trying to make in this thread was exposed by me as pointless and idiotic, yet you need to get some conposure
"me, pointless and idiotic"

Fixed*

Also, I have the composure to spell "composure" accurately. Funny how that works. Freud would have a field day with you.

*I guess the sub-question should be, do you think judges of MMA fights follow the UFC?( Yes, this is your opportunity to bash the judges. Have fun.)

Obviously being a heel pays in dividends as well as fast tracking ones career. See also; Conor, Coby, Joanna Contender, Brock, Chael, etc. So, in that regard, it most certainly is beneficial as career move.

I ask, because if MMA judges follow the UFC, professionalism aside, they're likely to be swayed one way or another by different personalities. Let's face it, to be truly unbiased is impossible. Our brains create paradigms, and place judgement despite our conscious mind.

That said, you guys think judges could let a fighters personality affect their judgement in a fight (something I'm pretty sure we're all guilty of at some point or another)? If so, being a heel could backfire when fights go the distance, no?
Ronda being a classic example, yes.

It can absolutely backfire.

Joanna is another one

"me, pointless and idiotic"

Fixed*

Also, I have the composure to spell "composure" accurately. Funny how that works. Freud would have a field day with you.

Yeah, you definitely should start a thread dedicated to me only.
I'm clearly the only topic of interest for you in this forum.

Yeah. After they start losing for a while, no one cares anymore. See Josh Koscheck.

Or when talk incessantly while avoiding a fight/actual contenders for long enough to where people just want to see them shut up and go away. Cyborg, Champ, McGregor.

Or when they fight in a smart but boring as hell style. Woodley.

Or when they're just an ass. Colby.

LOL

You're in my thread, hanging on my every word. Okaaaay.<{outtahere}>

Kid, your responses make less and less sense. You're just throwing random stuff now.

I understand that you have some kind of itching that makes you discuss my humble persona, bit try to concentrate in the process!

I really wish wwe fans would stop trying to fully crossover the sports. One is make believe..... the other is not! The only "heel" personalities are the American wwe fans like Chael and Colby. The rest are just themselves, whether people view that as a bad thing or good thing is subjective
tumblr_inline_nqmnuh5AkP1qg8jws_500.gif

Kid, your responses make less and less sense. You're just throwing random stuff now.

I understand that you have some kind of itching that makes you discuss my humble persona, bit try to concentrate in the process!
Just testing you. Think you passed?

Just testing you. Think you passed?

OK, you're getting totally incoherent.
Are you drinking right now to have more courage to speak with me?

Back