Could $40 feed a family of five?

When is the last time you were at a taco bell? I could spend 40 dollars on myself there.
About two weeks ago.

The OP asked where you could feed 5 for under $45.
Cheesy Bean Burritos are still just $1.49 each, and none of us eat more than two. Hell, the "Build Your Own" Box is only $5.99, that includes a main item, a second item, a side, and a drink. That's 5 people for under $35 after tax.

About two weeks ago.

The OP asked where you could feed 5 for under $45.
Cheesy Bean Burritos are still just $1.49 each, and none of us eat more than two. Hell, the "Build Your Own" Box is only $5.99, that includes a main item, a second item, a side, and a drink. That's 5 people for under $35 after tax.
OK, I may have overreacted to your comment.
I recently went and ended up spending 30 dollars for two people. Maybe we only ordered premium items or the sodas cost more because we didn't order the set menu options.
The sticker shock was real.
I guess I will always remember the .59, .79, .99$ days.

Yeah. Even outside of hot dogs, greasy pizzas, and chicken bakes a giant rotisserie chicken for 5 dollars, a 18 dollar sack of rice, and 4 bucks for a huge bag of cauliflower/broccoli.... can't beat it. Give me 200 bucks in Costco and I can make meals for a family of 5 for 2 weeks or more. Just takes planning.
The pizza deal is a great deal but 2 really thin slices of pizza and a coke or a hot dog and a coke is more of a quick snack that'll hold you over for like an hour or so.

Fk panda express. Can make 2 home made pizzas for 15 bucks. Throw another 5 and u got a salad

Hey, aren't you the guy who bought a WRX, then made a thread on here about the lack of power?

I can cook a feast for 40 bucks. Panda express is also the worst chinese food I rather go to a waba grill if I was a lazy fat fu*k who didn't know how to cook.
waba-grill_soci_page1_finalfinal_food-1.jpg

I still can't believe you bought a car without test-driving it.
Test drove it twice but the dealers had like 2 miles courses and they didn't want you beating on it during the break in period. You ever own one?

Of course you can . . . 50 cent corndog day at Sonic . . . . <Moves>

Liver, rice, beans, broth, veggies. Could feed a family of 5 for days for 40

Test drove it twice but the dealers had like 2 miles courses and they didn't want you beating on it during the break in period. You ever own one?

Subaru's aren't really my thing, unless it's the bug eye model. The head gasket issues are enough for me to stay away from them.

Ive read store bought canned tomatoes may give you cancer because of the lining on the cans. Might be a good idea to not eat them from cans alot.

I'm pretty sure those delicious meals you make give us all eye cancer from looking at them.

Back