• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Costa's Father Used To Fill Tomato Cans With Cement

"And I remember Borrachinha dropping pills when he was 6".

GOAT genetics

qwsIXGg.jpg
That's called bulking. You can clearly see he has muscles under that fat, otherwise he would just be a regular skinny fat person with no definition at all. And I already posted a pic of him as a 22 y/o and you can see he has good genetics. His insertions, especially in the biceps are amazing, no matter how much drugs you take, or even how hard you train, it's genetics and some just can't build those arms no matter what.

There are people who are on all kinds of drugs and look like complete shit because they don't have a solid diet and shit genetics (shitty muscle insertions) and work out like idiots. Costa on the other hand is strict with his diet, especially nowadays, and has amazing bicep insertions.

Costa out of training camp he puts on more fat, you won't be that lean all year and he never is. When he enters training camp he starts dieting more strict and over a 3/4 month period he makes sure to get in good shape. It's not an overnight process as some people seem to think. And I actually find it strange how people use that pic in showing his transformation when I already showed you a pic from when he was 22 y/o. He has been in amazing shape for his entire adult life since 18 y/o whenever he is shredding that fat to get in competition shape.

A bag of cement or concrete and 4 large cans of tomatoes probably cost more than 2 dumbbells but whatever.

Your pappy so po he

Used To Fill Tomato Cans With Cement

Lol I am a lot mofo. Used to curl milk jugs at age 6.

That's called bulking. You can clearly see he has muscles under that fat, otherwise he would just be a regular skinny fat person with no definition at all. And I already posted a pic of him as a 22 y/o and you can see he has good genetics. His insertions, especially in the biceps are amazing, no matter how much drugs you take, or even how hard you train, it's genetics and some just can't build those arms no matter what.

There are people who are on all kinds of drugs and look like complete shit because they don't have a solid diet and shit genetics (shitty muscle insertions) and work out like idiots. Costa on the other hand is strict with his diet, especially nowadays, and has amazing bicep insertions.

Costa out of training camp he puts on more fat, you won't be that lean all year and he never is. When he enters training camp he starts dieting more strict and over a 3/4 month period he makes sure to get in good shape. It's not an overnight process as some people seem to think. And I actually find it strange how people use that pic in showing his transformation when I already showed you a pic from when he was 22 y/o. He has been in amazing shape for his entire adult life since 18 y/o whenever he is shredding that fat to get in competition shape.
Can you please tell us more about his bicep insertions?

Why should he stay clean? Not competing athletically against anyone. It’s like, we accept protein powder to help aid with muscle repair but shun steroids even though it does the same thing, only better
For health risk factors

Yes but the 3D shoulders can’t be attained naturally according to experts

That was pretty common on my neighborhood, we usted plastic paint cans to make barbells

We also made scooters out of tables

Back